October DDC Hopefuls Thread!

Forum: Due Date Club of October 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree41Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of October 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2014, 04:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
cd 2. DH is getting cold feet about ttc but I'm sure he'll come around. congrats to those with bfps and good luck to those still waiting!
January 27th, 2014, 05:11 PM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
Thanks! Oh, Jamie, he'll come around....after ALL the effort you're putting in!? I hope you get your bfp soon!
THE angry uterus likes this.

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
January 28th, 2014, 12:41 PM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah.... I'm one of the hopefuls! I'm having alot of symptoms....more so than last months. I'm 11dpd. I tested on Sunday which obviously was way too soon. This morning I had a big temp dip so I'm praying it raises back up tomorrow. IF I'm blessed to be preggo, then my due date is Oct 10th.

Good luck to everyone!

February 1st, 2014, 02:33 PM
JennyForrest's Avatar Hoping & Praying
Still lurking and still praying. Might have had IB on 8DPO, same day as a .40 temp spike. The only time I have had breakthrough bleeding was November 2012 due to a cyst, but that was very different this this. Been exhausted the last few days and taking naps. I have also been extra hungry. Today I have been very hungry, but after eating half what I normally would, I'm full then maybe 30 minutes or less later, my stomach is growling. Also, nothing really sounds good. Almost like I want to eat but I'm to lazy to do so if that makes any sense at all. And I'm hot!
rusticbythesea01 likes this.
February 1st, 2014, 04:22 PM
I love your symptoms, Jenny! I just think you might be this month! I am keeping everything crossed for you, girl! I can't believe you are gonna make me wait a few days before testing!

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
February 1st, 2014, 08:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies I am 9dpo and got a BFN today. Will retest tomorrow. If I get my BFP I will be due Oct 16th

2 beautiful angels with me and 6 angels up in heaven.

February 1st, 2014, 09:20 PM
isaroo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was 10dpo with evening urine, before I got a very faint line on a frer...I'm just saying

(And I was totally negative on a digi until the day after I missed af)

Good luck!!

~Missing our Angel ~ March 8, 2014~

Second Anatomy Scan 9/19, Next Appointment 10/1

February 2nd, 2014, 02:40 AM
Yes, I had what I thought was bfn or evap at 10dpo and super faint lines until AFTER af was due! Just sayin' too! Good luck!!!

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
February 2nd, 2014, 05:31 AM
Soooooo.... After this morning temp, FF today says "Implantation Signs: Possibly Triphasic on Day 23"!!! Trying to not get excited but it's hard when 82% of Triphasic charts result in pregnancy. Not thrilled with the 0.10 temp drop though.
February 2nd, 2014, 11:45 AM
JennyForrest, When will you start testing? I'm excited for you to see that line now! lol

Emma and Ava's Mommy, did you test again today?

February 2nd, 2014, 12:01 PM
I'm thinking I'm out. Still having light cramps and there was blood when I went to the bathroom this afternoon
February 2nd, 2014, 02:11 PM
Veteran
You're still just 10DPO, no? So there is still hope. Sending some baby vibes your way!

Team pink! Due on or around 10-01-14.
February 2nd, 2014, 03:39 PM
Jenny, are you spotting? Do you usually spot before af? Your still soo early!!!

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
February 2nd, 2014, 03:46 PM
Yeah not sure what's going on. Just like CD8 it was just one time after a BM. Each time I thought I got AF but then nothing after that. Now my CM has a light brown tint to it. I normally just have some spotting like this the day before AF. But this looks just like period blood, but it does not have the period smell.
I'm still having some light camps mostly on the right side. So that's why I worry it's a cyst or something. I doubt it's IB since I had this spotting CD8 and now CD10. I'm thinking about making an appointment with my OB sometime in the next week to find out why this is happening. I'm really lucky in that she takes all my girl problems really seriously.
I fell asleep on the sofa again today. Slept on and off last night 12 hours, then another 2 hour nap. By 7pm last night I wanted to go to bed. So all this sleep + bleeding + vaginal irritation is making me think infection of some sort although my temp right now is only 98.48.

Last edited by JennyForrest; February 2nd, 2014 at 03:51 PM.
February 2nd, 2014, 06:00 PM
ashleyjo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm in the TWW-- 6ish dpo.. I'll probably test wed or thurs.. I've had lots of pulling/twinges/cramping since ovulation, so I'm hoping that's a good sign! If I were preggo, I'd be due Oct 21st..
HeavenlyJewel likes this.

February 2nd, 2014, 06:48 PM
JennyForrest, it's not over until the witch shows her ugly face (and apparently, even then, it's sometimes not over)!!

Good luck, Ashleyjo!
ashleyjo likes this.

February 2nd, 2014, 07:20 PM
Aww, Jenny....I don't know. It really still could be ib you know! What's making me think you might be is the light cramping on your right side. Yes, it is a sign of a cyst, but in early pregnancy, you have to have that cyst to keep the baby growing! That was my first sign & I still have it off and on everyday. You should make the apt & then in the meantime, see what happens! You just might be telling your ob your pg! You never know, Jenny! My fingers are still crossed for you!

Ashleyjo, those sound like great signs! Good luck!! I hope you get your bfp & you can join in on all this fun!
ashleyjo likes this.

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
February 3rd, 2014, 10:11 PM
HeavenlyJewel's Avatar Loving Wife and Mom
So I'm creeping while in my 2ww. If I end up prego I would be due October 26th. I am 2dpo currently.
isaroo likes this.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for making my siggy!

February 4th, 2014, 09:37 AM
HeartHelloKitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My body is going to drive me crazy this tww! I usually spot at 9, 10, and 11 dpo (usually after a bm in the morning) I had a minuscule amount yesterday at 9dpo but I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't been looking. It was pink tinged cm. this morning nothing! I am crampy, gassy, nauseated and I had heartburn after breakfast but I think it's just my mind playing tricks on me.

February 4th, 2014, 10:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm in the TWW... I'm 4 dpo today and my EDD would be October 24th. I'm having some cramping and bloating so far. Gonna try to hold off on testing as long as I can but its so hard!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search