So torn :(

Forum: Due Date Club of October 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of October 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2014, 08:20 AM
oneandonecoming's Avatar October 2014 DDC Co-Host
Sure enough, the spotting came back this morning. When I wiped after I went pee, there was the brown spotting again but it was kind of liquidy (like water) with just a bit of brown in it. I had to wipe three times before it was all gone, but the second time it was the same as the others except there was a little bit that had a bit of a grey tinge to it. Still no cramps, still nauseous. Part of me wants to go to the ER, but the other part of me doesn't want to spend 8 hours waiting up there when there's nothing they can do either way.

November 11th 2013 - 7w -
February 24th, 2014, 08:59 AM
Tiffsmunchkins's Avatar Veteran
Well, it's brown, that's a good thing. Have you had sex lately? That can irritate your cervix and cause bleeding. Or you could have a cyst, or it could be any number of things.
Is there anyway you can call your OB and get your blood drawn and let them know what is going on?
(((hugs)))
February 24th, 2014, 09:24 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am also still having brown to pink spotting nearly every day.

I am just trying to hang in there till friday.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

February 24th, 2014, 09:46 AM
meld10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry the spotting is back. When do you have your next appointment?

I agree that the fact that it is brown makes it not so alarming. It could simply be from your cervix or it could be old blood from implantation that hadn't made is way out.

I know however that any amount of spotting is no fun. Try to relax and focus on the good signs you are having (no cramping, the fact that it's brown, nausea, etc.). Hopefully your appointment is soon so you don't have to go wait in the ER.

6/12/2013- 8 weeks
February 24th, 2014, 10:02 AM
tiffany&co.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Its good that you are still nauseous. I'm sure baby is doing just fine! If it were me, I'd go to the ER just to get peace of mind, but I'm the type of person who needs that reassurance in order to feel okay.

February 24th, 2014, 10:34 AM
isaroo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'd wait it out. If something is wrong, it will get worse, if nothing is wrong, it won't. It's easier said than done though, if you're stressed about it, find somewhere to get your betas done, or have the OB check you out.

~Missing our Angel ~ March 8, 2014~

Next Appointment and Anatomy Scan on Sept 4th!

February 24th, 2014, 10:35 AM
oneandonecoming's Avatar October 2014 DDC Co-Host
Thanks ladies. I called the ER to ask how long the wait is and they said about 12 hours to see doctor. I can't do that. I have a toddler and have to work at 6pm so I'm just going to take it easy. Thankfully it seems to have tapered off again already. So scary.

November 11th 2013 - 7w -

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search