Weekend Wrap up

Forum: Due Date Club of October 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of October 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2014, 06:38 AM
i:heart:you's Avatar Super Moderator
How was your weekend? What did you do?

**Thank you Bokkechick for my awesome siggy**
March 10th, 2014, 06:57 AM
lfavorite83's Avatar Veteran
Saturday the hubs helped me clean the house, since I haven't been able to do it the last few weeks with the constant nausea, dizziness, and fatigue. Then we went out to dinner and did some shopping. Sunday we did absolutely nothing but loll around the house. It was great!

TEAM PINK!!
March 10th, 2014, 07:03 AM
Super Mommy
Worked on converting a shed into a chicken coop(our third one) Right now we have 9 adults, 3 that are three months old, 4 that are a week old and 10 in the incubator...we are going to need more room! I worked on a little schoolwork with the kids since we had a busy week last week. Not much else.
March 10th, 2014, 07:55 AM
Veteran
Absolutely nothing. My youngest was out of town, so I had dinner out..,lunched with a girlfriend, slept, caught up on some movies...just an adult, kid-free weekend!
March 10th, 2014, 07:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Took my 4 y/o to ballet on Saturday then spent the day at Grandma and Grandpa's. Sunday was church and then to the park with the kiddo's. It was a gorgeous day and we had so much fun. Then, home for naps and then out to dinner. It was a really nice weekend.

Mom to 3 beautiful kids
Expecting our newest baby girl, diagnosed with Down Syndrome with Verifi, October 2014!
March 10th, 2014, 01:33 PM
dyeanotherday's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was really sick most the weekend went to work and cleaned the house really good.
March 10th, 2014, 01:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Friday, I didn't get home from work then a massage until 8PM. Because I didn't eat dinner early enough I felt ill and then went to bed early. Saturday, I went to my boot camp class then drove into town and ran a few errands and picked up groceries for dinner. I made a nice dinner for my Husband and I since it was our anniversary on Sunday and he was going to be out. I made bacon wrapped scallops, scallop potatoes using coconut milk beverage instead of milk for my husband, a turnip dish and asparagus for something green. Since we had so much food we ended up inviting friends over for dinner with us. It was nice and I was happy to be able to make a nice dinner since I haven't felt like it, other than a little tired I even felt good enough to eat it. Anyway, I like when I spend forever picking out recipes online that they work out. Sunday I cleaned up a bit and didn't feel great in the afternoon. I did a few hours of work I needed to get done for work this morning. Then when my husband got home we watched a movie together then bedtime. It was pretty good except my house can use a spring clean. It's all I can see these days the dirty walls, cob webs and dust.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search