One week until our 3D/4D ultrasound and anatomy scan!! CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER!

Forum: Due Date Club of October 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree17Likes
  • 4 Post By MrsHopeful
  • 1 Post By babymama10
  • 1 Post By dyeanotherday
  • 1 Post By Valerie123
  • 3 Post By HalfDozen
  • 2 Post By MrsHopeful
  • 2 Post By HalfDozen
  • 2 Post By MrsHopeful
  • 1 Post By HalfDozen

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of October 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2014, 08:35 PM
Super Mommy
I am so unbelievably excited and anxious. I am so jealous of all of you finding out already...and quite a few of you that are even earlier than me!! GAHH!
I really wish I would've made the appointment for a sooner date, lol.
We are finally at the one week mark (from tomorrow, Sat.) I am thinking of putting up a poll on facebook tomorrow to see what my friends and family think our little monkey is

I made this just for fun.

April 25th, 2014, 10:16 PM
6 Girls and 4 Boys
I understand how you feel. I didn't go threw this with this pregnancy. I didn't even have the big ultrasound scheduled yet. We usually do it around 20ish weeks. However at my first high risk doctors appointment they told Dh and I they were doing it that day. We were so excited!! I am only 16 and a half weeks. I mentioned to the doctor as long as you are looking at body parts and organs we want to know the gender. Baby girl gave us two perfect poses to be 100%. . I saw three lines before the doctor did....lol
MrsHopeful likes this.
April 25th, 2014, 10:22 PM
butterflies.in.a.jar's Avatar <3 Team Pink!!! <3
Send a message via MSN to butterflies.in.a.jar
Ahhh!!! A week is so close too!! I can't wait to hear what you're having!!! What does your gut tell you baby is?
Team PINK!!!
April 25th, 2014, 10:31 PM
dyeanotherday's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know how you feel I am trying to talk Chris into paying for one . . . . but i dunno if that will work . . . i did find a really good deal
MrsHopeful likes this.

Last edited by dyeanotherday; April 25th, 2014 at 11:25 PM.
April 26th, 2014, 04:48 AM
Veteran
Very cute wives' tale pic. Hope the week flies by for you!
MrsHopeful likes this.
April 26th, 2014, 05:19 AM
bugz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hope the week goes by fast for you! My scan isn't for 3 weeks. We chose to cancel the 3D scan because it was only going to be a week before the anatomy scan and we didn't think it was worth the extra $150. My wives tale ratio was Girl - 18, Boy - 1 lol. I can't wait to find out. Are you hoping for a certain gender?

October 20, 2013
April 26th, 2014, 10:13 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflies.in.a.jar View Post
Ahhh!!! A week is so close too!! I can't wait to hear what you're having!!! What does your gut tell you baby is?
The closer it gets, the harder it is!! lol!
My gut is telling me girl but I could (obviously) be wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugz View Post
Hope the week goes by fast for you! My scan isn't for 3 weeks. We chose to cancel the 3D scan because it was only going to be a week before the anatomy scan and we didn't think it was worth the extra $150. My wives tale ratio was Girl - 18, Boy - 1 lol. I can't wait to find out. Are you hoping for a certain gender?

Thank you!! Our 3D/4D is 2 weeks before our anatomy scan at my doctors. One week, I agree, I am not sure if it would be worth it. But I wanted to do the 4D regardless so I probably would've went back later in pregnancy...depending on how much we enjoy the experience this time, we may go back anyway to get better facial shots

Man, those old wives tales are really trying to tell you something I guess, LOL!

I am back and forth all the time. I would like a girl because we already have 2 male grandchildren on my side of the family and I know my parents would love a little girl to spoil on the other hand, I think my DH would like a boy even though he won't come out and admit it. He doesn't care per say, but I know he wants a boy eventually (don't all men? lol)...so it would be nice!

April 26th, 2014, 05:43 PM
Hoping for baby #2
Yay glad you get to find out in a week. I am not scheduled to find out till the middle of June.

April 26th, 2014, 08:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I still have 5 weeks
April 27th, 2014, 05:09 AM
jozzy's Avatar Veteran
This is exactly how I feel! I have 2 weeks left to wait for ultrasound and it feels like an eternity! Lol. We have a baby show here and we went yesterday. There were a few places offering 2d and 3d ultrasound and gender reveal but none that would do before 18 weeks- which is pretty much the rule at every single elective ultrasound clinic around here and why I'm traveling to the states to do it. (Cheaper and they seem confident that they can tell gender at 15 weeks...but I'm going 16) I'm not quite sure why places here refuse to do before 18. Sooo stupid!

Make a pregnancy ticker

April 27th, 2014, 10:53 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Bethy*~ View Post
I still have 5 weeks
I still have about 26 weeks.

April 27th, 2014, 03:37 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfDozen View Post
I still have about 26 weeks.
I don't know how you can stand waiting!! lol
My sister-in-law is pregnant right now as well, due only a few weeks before me..yay for TWO new babies this year! Her and her husband are waiting as well. I don't think you could pay me to wait. I can't stand it, lol.

Here is to all of our waits going by quickly!!

April 27th, 2014, 04:13 PM
It's easy for me. I LOVE surprises. And there is no greater surprise than finding out what your baby is. I know hardly anyone does it anymore. We found out with our son at the 20-week scan, and I'm glad that we did because we would have been totally unprepared for a boy, but at the same time I wish we had waited. With #4, we found out about 10 days before she was born because hubby really wanted to know. They hadn't been able to tell at any of the earlier ultrasounds. After we had her, he said he wished that we hadn't known. We didn't know with the first 3. I just figure there are so few surprises in life. For me, the anticipation is totally worth it.

April 29th, 2014, 05:05 PM
Super Mommy
I totally get it That would be an amazing surprise.
However, I am just way too impatient. Maybe a better way to describe it is I am a control freak. I must know all. LOL

April 29th, 2014, 05:58 PM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I personally can't stand the waiting. I have to wait until my 20 week anatomy scan on 14th. At this point this is a 2 week wait that I just can't stand!!!!!

April 30th, 2014, 08:09 AM
And look, Mrs.Hopeful - now you're only 2 days away! Yay!! Hope the little one cooperates.

April 30th, 2014, 03:43 PM
butterflies.in.a.jar's Avatar <3 Team Pink!!! <3
Send a message via MSN to butterflies.in.a.jar
Yay!!! 2 days!!! I can't wait to hear what you're having!!
Team PINK!!!
April 30th, 2014, 06:28 PM
Super Mommy
AHHHH thank you, ladies!!! I cannot waiiittttt!! These next couple of days are going to take FOREVER!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search