*** happened to my body

Forum: Due Date Club of October 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By StephcMc
  • 3 Post By ~*Bethy*~

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of October 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 26th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Hoping for baby #2
I went into Victoria secret today because my boobs are now falling out of my bra, an of course my sexy lacey bras are not nipple friendly so I wanted to get something a bit more comfortable. I figured I went up a cup size so I had the lady fit me. The lady fit me, and in stead of going up a size, she brought me a size down and a bigger band size. She measured my chest and I actually haven't changed inches wise and am still a 36. I was a 36 C but the bra that I am now most comfortable in is a 38 B. Its like my boob ran off and is now converting to side fat ***.

I ended up buying underwear and used the excuse that the semi annual sale is coming up next week and I will wait to buy bras then...I cant justify buying a smaller bra knowing that when my milk comes in I will be a DD for like 2 years. How does my boobs shrink????

I can accept the fact that I cant shave all my lady parts perfect, I cant accept that I have to create a yoga pose to paint my toes, I cant accept the fact that I will have more stretch marks, but shrinking boobs... NO THX

May 26th, 2014, 12:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Actually the cup size for a B 38 may be the same as a C 36. Try to do a comparison. As you go up band size the cup sizes get bigger as well. You probably just needed the bigger band to release some of the pressure on the girls.

Every time someone measures me in a store I come up with a different size because they all do it differently.

I say go for it and buy yourself some nice bras even if you will get use out of them now, they'll make you feel good.

May 26th, 2014, 12:47 PM
Super Mommy
Steph is right - cup size is relative to band size. Those two sizes are probably really similar, in reality, as strange as that may sound. Bra sizes are really strange!

I never thought I would say this, but I actually kind of miss my small boobs. I wish they were still close to the same size, or would at least stop growing now! They are just all kinds of crazy right now, and mostly not in a good way :/

May 26th, 2014, 12:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
At least you fit in Victoria Secret
May 26th, 2014, 01:55 PM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
I know mine have shrunk this time (or else my bras are just really stretched out and fitting too big). I suppose the 2nd is a possibility as well since I haven't gotten to buy new bras since well before I got pregnant with #4, which was about 3 1/2 years ago. I need some new bras, but they're so darn expensive!!! They shrunk some last time, too. Apparently, my boobs think they need to get smaller if I am nursing when I get pregnant....

May 26th, 2014, 02:55 PM
bugz
I agree with the other posters on bra sizes. I'm a 36C but have been measured differently. My boobs haven't done anything at all. I like it because I love my boobs the way they are and want to enjoy them as long as I can lol, but I feel like they are just going to explode eventually because they aren't growing at all right now.
May 26th, 2014, 06:04 PM
butterflies.in.a.jar's Avatar <3 Team Pink!!! <3
Send a message via MSN to butterflies.in.a.jar
Victoria secret bras are a different size than everybody else's. At least that's my theory. IEvery time I am measured there, and they get me a bra in that size, it fits perfectly, and then I go to like Kohls or Macy's and buy a bra in the same size, and it's too small. EVERY TIME. I don't trust their sizing anymore. I need to find somewhere else to get sized!!
Team PINK!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search