Diaper bags.

Forum: Due Date Club of October 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By oneandonecoming
  • 1 Post By ~*Bethy*~
  • 1 Post By pokypuppy
  • 1 Post By flitabout
  • 4 Post By oneandonecoming

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of October 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 20th, 2014, 08:23 AM
oneandonecoming's Avatar October 2014 DDC Co-Host
Does anyone here have the JuJuBe Be Prepared? I bought one this morning, and am thinking about taking it back. It's HUGE. I honestly can't imagine filling up even HALF of this bag with things for both kids, and I really don't want to carry around a massive bag if I'm not going to use it and could just get something smaller. Is it really as big as it seems?
StephcMc likes this.

November 11th 2013 - 7w -
June 20th, 2014, 09:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What store were you able to buy it from? I have only seen them online in Canada at the Snugglebugz.

I am looking at getting the Jujube Hobobe because of it's size. There are youtube videos on it to show that even for it's smaller size it still holds a good amount of items. I can't imagine hauling around some of those bigger bags. My sisters and a few of friends just used big purses.

There are so many of them this is an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NebcBmisHzQ

June 20th, 2014, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephcMc View Post
What store were you able to buy it from? I have only seen them online in Canada at the Snugglebugz.

I am looking at getting the Jujube Hobobe because of it's size. There are youtube videos on it to show that even for it's smaller size it still holds a good amount of items. I can't imagine hauling around some of those bigger bags. My sisters and a few of friends just used big purses.

There are so many of them this is an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NebcBmisHzQ
Didn't get it from a store, got it off Kijiji. I want a big one because I'll have two kids, but man this thing really is BIG lol

June 20th, 2014, 10:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I dont use diaper bags. I have a huge purse that has more than enough room and its my western rhinestone style. I always hated carrying a bag and a purse. I rarely leave baby with anyone so when I do, I have other bags for over night/for the day, etc.
StephcMc likes this.
June 20th, 2014, 10:59 AM
Veteran
I don't use a diaper bag either, just a big purse. Even after 3 kids, I can't imagine what people actually put in those huge bags to fill them up.
~*Bethy*~ likes this.

DD 11
DD 5
DS 2
Boy #2 due 10/27/14

June 20th, 2014, 01:52 PM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't bother with diaper bags anymore. I just carry 1 bag that is big enough to carry a few diapers some wipes my wet bag, an extra outfit my wallet and my keys.
StephcMc likes this.

June 20th, 2014, 03:56 PM
I must admit, I'm starting to love it. I played around today with packing different things and either it's not quite as big as I first thought, or I will pack more things than I first thought lol.

June 20th, 2014, 08:10 PM
butterflies.in.a.jar's Avatar <3 Team Pink!!! <3
Send a message via MSN to butterflies.in.a.jar
I had a petunia pickle bottom boxy backpack with my son and I friggin LOVED it. It seemed big til I put everything in it. Especially with cloth diapering it was PERFECT. I wish I could afford one again this time around.
Team PINK!!!
June 21st, 2014, 07:59 AM
Maddy6912's Avatar Super Mommy
I have a vera-bradley diaper bag and it looks bigger then the one you got, and when izzy was still a baby, it was always filled to the top. I love the huge diaper bags!

June 23rd, 2014, 09:20 AM
I have a SkipHop Duo that I ordered from Amazon when it was on a lightning deal. It's a little narrow, but hopefully it will work for me. I like that it easily attaches to the stroller with built in clips!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search