8 Weeks until I am Induced... Feels Like I can't go on...

Forum: Due Date Club of October 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By happy-ness
  • 1 Post By meld10
  • 1 Post By MrsHopeful

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of October 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2014, 09:14 PM
Veteran
Is it horrible to wish this baby comes between 35-38 weeks? I am so tired, sick of throwing up, and experiencing all of this lower back pain. What are you all doing to hang in there for these last two months or so?

I feel like I am going insane.
July 29th, 2014, 03:56 AM
Veteran
With my last baby I went to 41 weeks and even then, without any sort of sickness or complications I was so fed up I remember crying to the midwife to please not let me go one more day! So I guess with sickness and other problems the last few weeks are going to be hard, but hang in there! I have somewhere between 7-10 weeks left and the itching and total lack of sleep is driving me round the bend. It doesn't help that I can't sit still for more than 5 minutes no matter how exhausted I am. 10 weeks feels like forever, but on the other hand, as soon as I think about labour and birth, it suddenly feels very soon!
sek3982 likes this.

Team Pink!!!
July 30th, 2014, 01:51 AM
6 Girls and 4 Boys
I hear you ladies. I went to 42 weeks my last pregnancy. That was not cool!I have had tons of all day sickness with this baby girl.I was just in the hospital all day this past Saturday getting i.v. fluids and zofran for extreme vomiting.
I live on Zofran and Dramamene. The side effects are nasty and make me sleepy. Because I am 42 I am trying very hard to ENJOY this pregnancy and soaking it all in. This will most likely be our last and I want to remember everything. But at the same time we are so excited to meet this gal..
July 30th, 2014, 05:27 AM
meld10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry Sarah and the other mamas that have had sickness with this pregnancy. Hoping the weeks until baby's arrival fly by for you ladies.
sek3982 likes this.

6/12/2013- 8 weeks
July 30th, 2014, 07:40 AM
Super Mommy
Oh man...all of you poor ladies. I guess I can't complain about my horrible, debilitating pelvic pain. That and the itching is really all I have been dealing with. But those two things mean basically no sleep. Waking up in the morning and trying to get out of bed almost brings me to tears. But I still think that's probably better than vomiting I hope this last stretch goes quickly for all of us!! But not too quickly, I still have a lot to do...lol!!
Hope you ladies have some good days ahead, take care of yourselves!!
sek3982 likes this.

July 31st, 2014, 04:44 PM
Veteran
Thank you ladies! The support here helps.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search