clothes

Forum: Due Date Club of October 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ashleyjo

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of October 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 17th, 2014, 05:27 PM
ashleyjo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Washed all of little lady's clothes today for 0-6ish months.. I moved all of #2s stuff into #1's empty dresser yesterday, so the changing table was wide open for her clothes.. September is going to be crazy busy, so I'm glad I got it done before then.. We don't have an open weekend starting with this past weekend through October 11th (DH is in a wedding an hour out of town-- ack), so I have been working on getting tons of stuff done.. Love seeing all of her sweet little clothes in the dresser
amiluv likes this.

August 18th, 2014, 04:01 AM
6 Girls and 4 Boys
Its so fun to set up for a new baby. I love it.
August 18th, 2014, 05:22 AM
Super Mommy
I just adore these little girl clothes I have too! I've washed all the 0 on up but am keeping all of the tags on the newborn clothes, just in case.
It may be a good thing for you to be so busy during September - hopefully that'll make it fly by for you!

August 18th, 2014, 09:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't dare wash up the clothes yet, cause I think it will make me more restless and impatient once I have everything ready and in the drawers. I am going to wait until I am 35 or 36 weeks. I might wash my carseat cover soon though, it needs it! I sewed 2 new crib sheets in the last week and I think I am going to do a couple more, I just haven't liked what is in stores around here. I have a bunch of other sewing projects I should get working on too! I bet it feels so nice to have all of the clothes ready to go!

August 18th, 2014, 09:42 AM
bugz
-Post deleted as I am permanently leaving this forum do to bullying and extremely rude people.

Last edited by bugz; August 30th, 2014 at 03:53 PM.
August 18th, 2014, 10:29 AM
Super Mommy
I washed the neutral preemie and newborn stuff and put it in the dresser....I have one bin of girl preemie and newborn and one bin of boy preemie and newborn...all ready to go for once baby arrives...either dh will wash while I am in hospital..or I will do it right after I get home..
Myah 11/12/02
Julian 11/12/02
Ryder 8/14/09
Baby due 10/27/14
August 18th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Maddy6912's Avatar Super Mommy
I am slacking, we painted all the decorations and everything for Luke's room but yet to hang them on the wall. In my defense DH had the stomach flu over the weekend and izzy had a terrible cold. But I was planning on doing his clothes this weekend too. I will do them this week! Now since im a SAHM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search