How much...

Forum: **NEW** October 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** October 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2014, 01:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I gain weight far too easily when I am pregnant, I only wish it came off afterwards as easily as it goes on!
I don't have an exact pre pregnancy weight as I was in the process of losing weight when I conceived I was down about 50 lbs and then got stuck and just bounced around between 140 and 145 for a few months before my bfp, today I weigh in at 162, so a minimum of 17 pounds and maybe as much as 22 lbs gained so far
I wish I could say I kept up with my pre pregnancy work out routine but early on when I had some bleeding and placenta issues I was told to stop all activity and then once I was given the all clear to resume again I was just too nervous at first and now here I am 18 wks and still have not got back into it. I just picked up a prenatal yoga book and was going to start that this weekend and try to work up to getting back to my regular routine.
flitabout likes this.
May 2nd, 2014, 05:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have gained 1lb. I started out the heaviest out of all my pregnancies so, I am hoping not to gain too much and am delighted at only 1lb.

Mom to 3 beautiful kids
Expecting our newest baby girl, diagnosed with Down Syndrome with Verifi, October 2014!
May 2nd, 2014, 05:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I've gained 10, but I've lost 2lbs so my total as of right now is 8lbs.
May 2nd, 2014, 06:56 PM
oneandonecoming's Avatar October 2014 DDC Co-Host
I've lost 10.

November 11th 2013 - 7w -
May 2nd, 2014, 09:13 PM
Maddy6912's Avatar Super Mommy
I have gained 12 so far! I go in a week and we will see how much more I have gained. I have been super hungry lately

May 3rd, 2014, 06:18 AM
meld10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
With the lack of hunger during the first trimester I lost 6 pounds but now I am finally back up 8 pounds so a total gain of 2lbs.

I think some of it is muscle loss since I was doing kickboxing and weight training before I got pregnant. Now I am finally feeling good enough to get back into exercising and follow the expecting more videos which I really like.

It's nice since I was starting to get all kinds of aches and pains that I get when I am out of shape. I'm planning on sticking to them as it can only help my body support the weight gain I should normally have in the remaining of the pregnancy.

6/12/2013- 8 weeks
May 3rd, 2014, 11:44 AM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugz View Post
I've gained... nothing

I lost about 10 in the first trimester. Due in part to CKD and my metabolism skyrocketing. I wasn't throwing up at all and was eating a lot. That put me at being borderline underweight, since I was a healthy weight before. Now I'm supposed to gain 35 pounds, but at least 25, and so far I haven't gained anything. I eat a lot, but my body just doesn't gain weight easily. It took me over a year to gain 10 pounds while eating pure crap foods and not exercising. I'm talking fast food every day for a year, sometimes twice a day. Mountains of poutine and ice cream. So I don't think I'll hit that 35lb mark, not even sure about the 25 mark.

Try not to worry to much. I knew a girl who only ever gained what her babies weighed and when she came out of the hospital she weighed less than when she got pregnant. her babies were all healthy and healthy weights between 7 and 8lbs. Your little one should be fine. Me on the other hand I am totally jealous of you!!!!
HalfDozen likes this.

May 3rd, 2014, 04:48 PM
Super Mommy
About 3 lbs. I walk my pup almost every morning (not new)..eat about the same, other than a little more snacking..but drink less pop. My doctor told me I need to eat more carbs last time I was there and they were really happy I had gained another pound. Not used to doctors wanting me to gain, lol! I had gained a lot of weight after my miscarriage, so I would be happy if I have minimal weight gain.
oneandonecoming likes this.

May 3rd, 2014, 07:43 PM
Super Mommy
I've gained 7 so far. I actually lost a pound and a half in the last week (stressful move ), but I'm sure it will come back before long.

May 3rd, 2014, 08:22 PM
bugz
Quote:
Originally Posted by flitabout View Post
Try not to worry to much. I knew a girl who only ever gained what her babies weighed and when she came out of the hospital she weighed less than when she got pregnant. her babies were all healthy and healthy weights between 7 and 8lbs. Your little one should be fine. Me on the other hand I am totally jealous of you!!!!
-Post deleted as I am permanently leaving this forum due to bullying and extremely rude people.

Last edited by bugz; August 30th, 2014 at 04:35 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search