How are you feeling?? We haven't done this in a while

Forum: **NEW** October 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By happy-ness
  • 1 Post By Maddy6912
  • 1 Post By pr1madona
  • 1 Post By oneandonecoming
  • 1 Post By Danielle80
  • 2 Post By V.I.Mommy
  • 1 Post By ashleyjo

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** October 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 31st, 2014, 07:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Come check in ladies - how are ya??

Im just surviving Belly is getting rounder, I am feeling him more (depending on the day) and I have caught myself waddling a few times
May 31st, 2014, 08:28 PM
jozzy's Avatar Veteran
Lol I've caught myself waddling too sometimes lol. I feel really emotional lately but I think it's because I'm exhausted sometimes. I work night shifts and slowly finding it harder and harder to get enough sleep. Been a bit ****** and snappy but the guys (SO and DS) have been really understanding. Almost half way sighh I hope I make it as close to due date as possible.

Make a pregnancy ticker

May 31st, 2014, 09:03 PM
Super Mommy
I've been super cranky for the last few days, and back to 1st trimester levels of weariness a lot of days. Home is crazy right now, though, so that's probably related. I'm sure I will feel better when things calm down.

Physically, aside from fatigue and emotional exhaustion, I feel pretty good. I sometimes get winded just walking up the stairs, which is pretty embarrassing, and I've been getting a lot of aches of protest if I work too hard or spend too much time on my feet. Holding up okay otherwise, though!

June 1st, 2014, 04:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm not bad feeling the baby move a bit more still not constant sickness is getting a bit better but I'm exhausted a lot of the time blame my youngest so glad I'm nearly half way x

June 1st, 2014, 06:24 AM
lfavorite83's Avatar Veteran
Been feeling good for the most part, but sleeping is difficult since my hips are starting to hurt and all I want to do is lay on my back or my stomach to relieve the pain. Which of course I can't do, so I struggle to fall asleep. My right boob is also hurting all of the time now - methinks it's time to get some bigger bras. That will have to be on the itinerary for this week!

Also, baby gives me heartburn most afternoons and it's really awful. Can't do tums because it tastes disgusting and makes me gag, so I'm stuck with drinking milk which is the lesser of two evils for me - I hate milk too!

Am enjoying feeling movement most days, a nice reminder of everything I'm going through will soon be worth it. Also, am being treated to birthday pancakes this morning by hubby and my best friend who came up for the weekend to visit. Feeling quite loved this morning!!

TEAM PINK!!
June 1st, 2014, 06:46 AM
bugz
I'm cranky and a bit miserable. I haven't been getting enough sleep for the last 4 days because I've been waking up multiple times a night from Emmett moving. He is extremely hyper in there and to an extent I do enjoy that. But man I'd wish he'd take a long break sometimes. He is pretty consistent on his times of day and how long between each movement. There is only 5-6 hours during daytime he isn't moving. According to my kick counter app, yesterday he moved (kicked, hit, rolled) 199 times between 8AM and 11PM. That can't be normal.

8AM - 10AM: every 3 minutes
12PM - 2PM: every 5 minutes
3PM - 4:30PM: every minute then every 2 minutes
7:00PM - 8:00PM: every 5 minutes
9:00PM - 11:00PM: every 3 minutes
Then on and off throughout the night

Google tells me some babies just move incessantly. Ah well. At least I'll know if anything goes wrong with him. On the plus side, he's in a position were he is rarely on my bladder so I don't pee very often. Otherwise I feel fine. Oh, and my pants are finally starting to get snug.
June 1st, 2014, 07:58 AM
Veteran
I feel much calmer and less stressed recently which is definitely a good thing. I feel physically much better than I have done too. All my aches and stretching pains seem to have gone and been replaced with a much nicer feeling; baby kicking! She's definitely a fidgeter, especially late at night when I can watch her do pretty big jabs and pokes and I see my whole belly shift to one side when she rolls over. So far, this is certainly my favourite point in the pregnancy.
StephcMc likes this.

Team Pink!!!
June 1st, 2014, 08:34 AM
Maddy6912's Avatar Super Mommy
I have been more cranky lately, everything drives me insane! Like when hubby just sits and breathes, ughhh. Im mean I know. I am swelling pretty bad and im very uncomfortable all the time now. Im huge already and don't stop growing but I love every minute of it! I can not wait to meet baby Luke!
StephcMc likes this.

June 1st, 2014, 09:04 AM
pr1madona's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Feeling pretty well now. Still getting over the flu so I have awful clogged up sinuses/sinus headaches, but at least I'm up and going. She moves a lot, mostly late morning and evenings. She moved the entire time I was on the monitors last week. She kept kicking at where the monitor was lol. She's flipping between breech and transverse a lot now:-)
StephcMc likes this.

June 1st, 2014, 01:27 PM
oneandonecoming's Avatar October 2014 DDC Co-Host
Pregnancy wise, I'm feeling awesome. Occasionally getting heartburn but I keep Tums on me at all times so that takes care of that. Other than that, no complaints at all. So happy to finally be feeling AWESOME and can just enjoy this pregnancy.

Right now I'm feeling really crappy with the nausea and vomiting, but that's either some sort of bug or too much sun yesterday (DD had it too last night) so not pregnancy related at all.
StephcMc likes this.

November 11th 2013 - 7w -
June 1st, 2014, 04:32 PM
Danielle80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel HUGE!! I have never felt this big, this early. OMGosh. I feel like my organs are in my throat. A few people have asked me when I am due, like as if to say.. It's soon, right?!? No!! I have forever. I am exhausted also but I really think that has more to do with the moving and just trying to get everything done now. I have had some heartburn and leg cramps but other than that I am hanging in . I have an appt tomorrow so I am excited to see the dr and maybe get another u/s to measure his large noggin but also dreading to see what I weigh now.
StephcMc likes this.

June 2nd, 2014, 05:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Pregnancy wise I feel pretty good. The only symptoms that I am having is sore/swelling feet. Sore when I am on them and swollen when i am not on them enough.

Otherwise I have the odd insomnia night. Hardest when DH has asthma and is restless.

Baby I can feel moving a lot more. It really is a great feeling. I was trying to get DH to feel it but he wouldn't press down because he didn't want to hurt it.

June 2nd, 2014, 08:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am really cranky lately and exhaustion seems to have returned full force (I thought that wasn't supposed to return until the 3rd tri!). My hips are starting to really get sore and my feet are swelling quite a bit. I am battling heartburn with nearly everything I eat and can only eat very small meals before I feel uncomfortably full, this too seems to be something that only affected me in the 3rd tri in previous pregnancies but appeared very early this time around. But other than those mostly minor complaints I am feeling pretty good.
~*Bethy*~ and StephcMc like this.
June 2nd, 2014, 06:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm feeling pretty good. Getting bigger and feeling her more and more. I have gained 6lbs so far and I am happy with that. I get tired and usually nap when my kids are napping!

Mom to 3 beautiful kids
Expecting our newest baby girl, diagnosed with Down Syndrome with Verifi, October 2014!
June 3rd, 2014, 11:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by V.I.Mommy View Post
I am really cranky lately and exhaustion seems to have returned full force (I thought that wasn't supposed to return until the 3rd tri!). My hips are starting to really get sore and my feet are swelling quite a bit. I am battling heartburn with nearly everything I eat and can only eat very small meals before I feel uncomfortably full, this too seems to be something that only affected me in the 3rd tri in previous pregnancies but appeared very early this time around. But other than those mostly minor complaints I am feeling pretty good.
I hear ya. The last few days I've been waddling due to sore hips!!
June 4th, 2014, 04:18 PM
dyeanotherday's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel Tired. I am huge to . . . . up 23 lbs already and not halfway yet. I have been so busy. The summer is soooo freaking busy lol. I have more appointments this week and grocery shopping nd the kitchen and bathroom are u for a good cleaning need to see what all boy clothes. I have not much saved from DS but i spent about $150 so far. I am also having an opposite season problem as Landon was born in May. I am just so busy right now lol
June 4th, 2014, 04:31 PM
ashleyjo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Feeling ok.. Just kind of melancholy in general, but baby is doing well, I'm feeling her move lots and lots.. I don't feel like I look pregnant, just like I have a spare tire.. booo.. Couple more weeks and I know it'll be a big belly, but I'd like it to be now.. Still having trouble believing she is actually a she..
~*Bethy*~ likes this.

June 12th, 2014, 10:29 PM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Oddly enough, most days I don't even feel pregnant. Then I look down and see my big ol' belly and go, "Oh yeah....". There are fairly regular times of movement during the day, which is good, but I still can't feel baby from the outside. Those times also remind me about baby. I'm visiting my family now, and they're getting antsy to feel it.

New picture in progress......

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search