I guess it ain't over til AF shows!

Forum: October 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By TrinityDawnMaura
  • 1 Post By tiffany&co.
  • 1 Post By 3Sapphires

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2014, 03:19 AM
socialworkmom2be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So, you ladies saw my post about saying goodbye. After getting a low first beta at 13 DPO I figured I was out. However, I am 2 days late for AF and I do not have any spotting or AF cramps. I keep checking cm and it's just white and creamy/clear and wet.

My nipples are slightly sensitive, I was still pretty fatigued yesterday and my cervix has gone from a medium position to a high and soft position (my last m/c my cervix dropped low and got hard).

People keep asking if I'm getting a second beta and the answer is no. I got the order becUse I went in to see my doctor who was out, so I saw the physicians assistant. She pretty much took every chance she could at makingme feel horrible and even when I started crying she didn't even ask if I was alright or needed a tissue. She was so rude! So, she kept telling me she can't help me and I said. "Can you at least do some blood work so I can know my betas?" And she said fine and gave me one. The office is by no means easy to get ahold of via phone and it is now the weekend. By the time I got any results I would expect to bleed by then anyways if it is a m/c. The earliest I would be my results is. Wednesday (5 weeks).

So, for now I'm goin to act pregnant and hope for the best. My gas has been increasing like it was in my first pregnancy, so I think that's a good sign!

Oopsie Cycle - August 2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
TTC Cycle #1 - chemical pregnancy
TTC Cycle #2 - Chemical pregnancy
TTC Cycle #3 - RE consultation and blood work, normal HSG.
Cycle #4 - Planning on WTTC, but was surprised with a BFP 4/11/14. First beta on 4/15/14 @ 12 DPO= 154.2, beta on 4/17/14 @ 14 DPO was 459.1, beta on 4/23/14 @ 20 DPO = 6,195!

After 3 early losses I am cautiously expecting a Christmas miracle.

Our son, Roen Kitt, is due 12/21/2014!!!
February 15th, 2014, 04:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh I am so sorry to hear that. Is this the only OB office that you can go to?? And you are right. It's not over till she shows her ugly face! Sending you sticky bean dust!!!
February 15th, 2014, 05:12 AM
TrinityDawnMaura's Avatar Veteran

Sending you sticky dust, too!

I'm sorry she treated you that way. If you have the option and aren't set on your doctor, can you switch providers? You deserve to be treated with respect and compassion by your medical care providers.

February 15th, 2014, 06:50 AM
oneandonecoming's Avatar October 2014 DDC Co-Host
Good luck to you!

November 11th 2013 - 7w -
February 15th, 2014, 07:19 AM
AmyGail's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sending sticky vibes your way! It ain't over still the witch arrives!!!

Baby Stonehawk Warrior due January 12th!!!

My name is Amy ~ Mommy to 3
Treston, 20 ~ Tanner, 15 ~ Lali, 4
My little angel babies~ lost 10/2013 @ 7w1d (June DDC) & 3/2014 @ 8w2d (Oct DDC)
February 15th, 2014, 07:36 AM
It was my primary doctors office. I have a midwife but the don't do a first appointment until 8 weeks.

Cycle #4 - Planning on WTTC, but was surprised with a BFP 4/11/14. First beta on 4/15/14 @ 12 DPO= 154.2, beta on 4/17/14 @ 14 DPO was 459.1, beta on 4/23/14 @ 20 DPO = 6,195!

February 15th, 2014, 08:22 AM
tiffany&co.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you tried testing every other day and seeing if the lines are getting darker? Also once you get a positive digi, you know you're good. (I think they need your hcg to be at 25). It might give you an idea of whats going on. I hope you're here to stay!

February 15th, 2014, 09:05 AM
No, I haven't. I did take one the day after my beta and it was slightly darker than my 12 DPO. However, what I think is weird is I have been having ovary pains in both my left and right ovary, which tells me there are corpus Lutuem cysts in both (which would happen if I ovulated for both ovaries. In wondering if there was a vanishing twin thing that happened? I did have two different moments when I felt the little prickling of implantation, one on the left at the top of my uterus and once a day or so later on the right and much lower in my uterus. I can pretty much feel everything Going on in there, which is part of the reason I've been able to identify when I'm pregnant right away.

If I did have a miscarriage on one implanted egg then it would explain why a test wouldn't be as dark, but then after a few days should become very dark.

I haven't tested and don't think I will. I'll just wait it out and see.

February 15th, 2014, 09:21 AM
Another good sign is I have lots and lots of wet cm

February 15th, 2014, 09:26 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
First, congrats! Second, I'm glad you're sticking around. Still sounds like something is going on in there. FX for a second sticky bean, or, that the first is still hanging on!! KUP.
February 15th, 2014, 09:30 AM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have never had more than singletons. But after implantation You can get some really weird sensations. With this baby I have had the sensation in different places all over my uterus. I am still thinking singleton. Well it either that or the idea of multiples just gives me the willies!
Sticky bean dust is on it way!!!!!

February 15th, 2014, 09:33 AM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
**lurking** Sorry about that lady at your dr's office...I would have been rude back. She's probably just jealous of you cause your young & pretty, and pregnant! I know what you mean about feeling implantation twice and being that in tune with your body. I am the same way and had that last cycle & thought maybe twins. It could very well be if it was in different spots of your uterus. I'm not sure if you can o from each ovary on the same cycle though, maybe, not sure, but since you did get pregnant right away again, maybe the corpus luteum cyst is still kind of there from the last pregnancy, and you have a new one growing for this pregnancy, which imo, is a good thing, extra progesterone, which is why your more fertile after m/c. I wouldn't worry about comparing the darkness in tests, they are just there to tell you that you are pregnant, not how pregnant you are. There's so many factors that can affect how the test shows up- your urine concentration, the amount of dye in each test, etc. I would just try to take it easy and eat healthy and, I know, way easier said than done since what you've been through, try to relax. Good luck & Congrats! I'm rooting for you & hoping to get my lucky second bfp too!

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
February 15th, 2014, 09:53 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would call your M/W office and tell them you are concerned and you aren't getting anywhere with your primary. tell them you want to come in sooner.
HalfDozen likes this.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

February 15th, 2014, 01:26 PM
isaroo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Definitely not over until the witch shows her face. My Dr won't see me until 8 weeks either. I'm relieved to see it wasn't you're OB treating you like that (although, I'd dump that Primary and find someone else) Still having symptoms is a good sign though. Hoping for a sticky bean!

~Missing our Angel ~ March 8, 2014~

Next Appointment 11/19

February 15th, 2014, 01:30 PM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I don't know why they would have even bothered with the first set of betas if they weren't going to follow it up with another in a couple days. One set gives you nothing really!

New picture in progress......
February 16th, 2014, 06:09 AM
Mrs_Oteez
Fingers crossed for you!
February 16th, 2014, 07:09 AM
I continue to have lots of clear cm, but I took two digitals which showed "not pregnant," but I had about 6 glasses of water for breakfast and couldn't hold my pee for longer than 2 hrs. It was pretty much clear.

So I stopped and got a blue dye an got another positive (held urine for 4 hours). Maybe after the first beta my levels slowly rose and are now falling? Either way the tests are faint an at 16 DPO that isn't a good sign.

Still no bleeding, spotting or AF cramps.

February 16th, 2014, 08:24 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
I don't really know what's going on. I had a threatened miscarriage with my 2nd. My family all think that I was carrying twins and miscarried one of them. I was about 10 weeks or so at the time and ended up on bed rest for about a week. They poked and prodded and finally sent me for an ultrasound. Everything looked great at the ultrasound. Then another doc called me later that night to tell me that my HCG levels from earlier that day were dropping (as compared to when I first went to the ER a couple days before) so I had to go immediately back to the hospital because I was miscarrying. We told him about the ultrasound, etc. I had to go back in for some monitoring, and yes, the baby was still fine. That's why all my family thinks it was 2, but that I lost one. She is 13 years old now. Here's hoping for you!!

New picture in progress......

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search