Holy crap!!

Forum: October 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By lfavorite83
  • 1 Post By JaeSung
  • 2 Post By isaroo
  • 1 Post By ~*Bethy*~

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 16th, 2014, 01:43 PM
lfavorite83's Avatar Veteran
So, I'm sitting here watching some Netflix when I get a text from my cousin-in-law. She goes, "you can tell me to F off if you want, if this is none of my business, but are you 6-7 weeks pregnant?"

To remind you of our "who we have told" status count...we have told only my sister, who is very trustworthy and has not spoken a word of it to anyone. I immediately ask my DH if he's told anyone, and he reads the text and his jaw drops and he's like, "how does she KNOW??" And we start speculating, like, did she get our mail by accident from the OB's office (we have same first initial in our first name, and share a last name, and live in the same neighborhood, so it's possible the mailman messed up), did my computer get hacked, etc. None of them seemed plausible. So I call my cousin back.

I asked, "what a strange question to ask!" And she goes, "no, it's something I've been thinking about for a few weeks now, and it's been bubbling up inside for a few days and I had to ask, so it's not so strange for me. I'm sensing a Scorpio?" And I'm like, well I may as well let the cat out of the bag, since I am exactly 6 weeks to the day today. I go, "No, more like a Libra." Turns out she has had past experiences that have led her to believe she has heightened intuitions or what some people consider psychic abilities. I've never held much stock in that, but I tell you....my skin turned ice cold because I just didn't know how she knew. After I called her I pretty much started sweating from every pore in my body. If you didn't know, knees can sweat.

Not sure what to think! She did say that she feels this will be a healthy pregnancy, and asked me about names we've considered. I told her, and she said "well, IF it's a girl, I'm sensing the middle name is Catherine." (which is my sister's name). What I didn't tell her is that had been a name I'd been thinking about but never spoke of (even to DH) as a middle name.

Anyone dealt with a psychic before or someone who just happened to guess?
~*Bethy*~ and WrightWife like this.

TEAM PINK!!
February 16th, 2014, 01:52 PM
oneandonecoming's Avatar October 2014 DDC Co-Host
Wow that's pretty amazing!

November 11th 2013 - 7w -
February 16th, 2014, 02:11 PM
isaroo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Freeeeaky! A lot of times, I feel like I have dejavu, like I was dreaming about something and it happens. But I never remember my dreams until it happens and I'm hey I had a dream about that.
HalfDozen and lfavorite83 like this.

~Missing our Angel ~ March 8, 2014~

Next Appointment 11/19

February 16th, 2014, 02:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have had similar experiences. I do believe in things like that! How cool!
lfavorite83 likes this.
February 16th, 2014, 06:46 PM
butterflies.in.a.jar's Avatar <3 Team Pink!!! <3
Send a message via MSN to butterflies.in.a.jar
That is awesome! I am somewhat of a believer, but I feel that they have to know you. Too cool for you!
Team PINK!!!
February 16th, 2014, 06:56 PM
softbreeze's Avatar Super Mommy
lurking from July ddc. Ihave had a tarot card reader tell me three times about my pregnancy before I even knew I was! This last one she told me that it was a boy and I called bs, because Ive always lost my boys, but low and behold it is a boy!! I fully belive in them! Very cool that she sensed it and that she even senses a name that you were thinking of!
February 16th, 2014, 07:11 PM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My BIL and FIL both did and do that. BIL told me that I was pregnant and it was a boy literally 24 hours after conception. He is never wrong! I watched him do it to a waitress that he had never met before that day. She didn't even know she was preggo! He did it with his sister several times, (she has 6 kids 5 living), his wife.
This last one I haven't seen him since Thanksgiving and he kept telling me that I needed a couple more. Then he told me that I was going to be pregnant again soon. Oh wow now I am kind of sweating it. This better not be twins! I am way to small to carry twins! I will have to see if Josh can head over this direction. Hopefully minus his girlfriend that annoys me so badly!

February 16th, 2014, 07:19 PM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by isaroo View Post
Freeeeaky! A lot of times, I feel like I have dejavu, like I was dreaming about something and it happens. But I never remember my dreams until it happens and I'm hey I had a dream about that.
Now that you mention it I had a dream (I rarely remember my dreams) and I still while typing this remember it so clearly. Somebody was handing me the most beautiful baby girl. All chubby and soft with big blue eyes for me to nurse. Now here I am pregnant without being sick which means little girl!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search