I feel guilty...

Forum: October 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By flitabout
  • 1 Post By Danielle80
  • 1 Post By ~*Bethy*~
  • 1 Post By Danielle80

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2014, 04:32 PM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I feel guilty for feeling like this. I know a lot of women out there would change places with me in a heart beat but I really hate being pregnant. I haven't gotten any m/s with this baby but between being hormonal, and moody I would also like to add constipated, gassy, headaches, heartburn, bloody noses, and gums. I have an anterior placenta so feeling movement at this point is limited to her big tumbles. So I can't even enjoy that.
All I want to do it sit in a steaming hot bath with a cigarette and a bottle of good red wine.
~*Bethy*~ and dyeanotherday like this.

April 30th, 2014, 04:39 PM
jozzy's Avatar Veteran
I am right with you there. I'm actually sitting in urgent care rt now because I can't eat a single thing without bloating right up, having so much pain and needing to puke. I like you haven't had much MS but tbe abdominal discomfort I've experienced is almost tortorous. I haven't been able to eat since 11 am and still feel like I just ate a full course meal. Cheers to the wine and ciggy idea! It will all be worth it once we r holding our beautiful babies!

Make a pregnancy ticker

April 30th, 2014, 04:54 PM
Danielle80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am trying to enjoy this pregnancy because it's my last and i know we are blessed just to be having another child but I feel gross.. Acne, weight gain, gassiness, bloating.. The list goes on and yes I too crave a long hot tub soak with a LARGE glass of moscato. I keep telling myself I'm almost half way. It will all be worth it in the end.
flitabout likes this.

April 30th, 2014, 05:04 PM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow that moscato sounds really good! As I sit here feeling like a toxic waste dump! I am so bloated with gas that I look like I am about 8 months along. I haven't pooped in like 6 days despite breaking down and taking full strength laxatives for the last 3 days in a row.

April 30th, 2014, 05:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle80 View Post
I am trying to enjoy this pregnancy because it's my last and i know we are blessed just to be having another child but I feel gross.. Acne, weight gain, gassiness, bloating.. The list goes on and yes I too crave a long hot tub soak with a LARGE glass of moscato. I keep telling myself I'm almost half way. It will all be worth it in the end.
Or a GIANT, and I mean 32oz PLUS glass FULL of margarita
jozzy likes this.
April 30th, 2014, 07:41 PM
Danielle80's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think it's totally normal with all of our crazy hormones to feel this way. I feel just plain gross. And I know I am not. I mean we have a reason for this feeling... We are growing HUMANS!! Really.. It's miraculous. Go us! Hugs ladies! We will be back to normal soon enough and we will laugh about our feelings now.
Sylvera likes this.

May 1st, 2014, 09:35 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
I'm really sorry you feel this way! I am one of the crazies who enjoy being pregnant - as in, I don't care if I NEVER deliver, particularly since I am NOT a fan of labor, probably due to the pitocin I know they'll pump me with. However, I know that you are in no way alone. I know of TONS of ladies who HATE, HATE, HATE being pregnant so you're in good company. And hey, look at it this way - you KNOW this is your last one so you won't have to do this again!!

New picture in progress......
May 1st, 2014, 02:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I also hate being pregnant to but this is prob our last to I just can't wait till I feel movement and I'm craving a vodka and red bull so badly!

May 1st, 2014, 05:58 PM
dyeanotherday's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hate being pregnant to. I always seem to be miserable and sick a lot. I like babies and i love my kids so i see no reason to feel bad about hating pregnancy.
May 1st, 2014, 06:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I TOTALLY understand. I know, I know everyone thinks because I have so many children I just must LOVE being pregnant..om......NO!!I love MY children but not vomiting many times a day and being sooo dizzy I have been bedbound almost 100% for the last month. Zofran works about half the time for me. I am a mess.
But I am very thankful to still be able to carry a baby at 42. I keep telling myself that. The mood swings were bad in the ealier days but better at this point. I am 17 weeks today..C'mon OCTOBER!!!
May 1st, 2014, 06:30 PM
Veteran
I also despise being pregnant but love the outcome of a beautiful baby. Here's hoping the next few months are healthy and quick.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search