Well I think I need to be done buying clothes!!!!

Forum: October 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By flitabout
  • 1 Post By babymama10

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To October 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 25th, 2014, 10:20 PM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So MIL and I have been cleaning out my basement for the last few days and all I can say is dam!!!!! I found so many baby clothes it's just nuts! I have tons of girl's clothes that I wash up and sent to my stepson's fiancé. I found 2 huge tubs of little boy clothes right down to Nicky's outfit that I brought him home from the hospital in! I have the last load in the dryer right now and Gabe's dresser is already filled to the brim!
So unless I find some absolutely amazing outfits that I just must have I am officially done clothes shopping! I just have to get the carseat that I finally picked out, order the swing, a Moby, lilypadz, a pump, and I will be totally ready for Gabe to be here!
~*Bethy*~, bugz, StephcMc and 1 others like this.

May 25th, 2014, 11:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Awesome!
May 25th, 2014, 11:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sounds good. I had collected a ton over the years but so much of it has gone so badly out of style and moth eaten. I have all Emma's clothes and since this baby is girl and born almost the same month it shouldn't be to bad for us to just use hers over.
StephcMc likes this.
May 26th, 2014, 09:30 AM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had the same issues with all of the clothes that I had here! But all of CJ's stuff was in pretty good shape. So it was wash and put away with 90% of all of that! The girl stuff was like 6-7 years old and a lot more of that hit the trash. It just didn't stand up to years in a damp basement!

May 26th, 2014, 10:49 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
So exciting that you have all those clothes!! I know I don't have near what I would have if my hubby hadn't given all of our baby clothes away to our neighbors before we left WI many moons ago. Still a bit bitter about that....

New picture in progress......
May 26th, 2014, 11:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That's awesome, I don't plan on buying a lot of clothing to begin with I have some small sleepers so that is where I will start. I'm sure i'll get some hand me downs and gifts.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search