Where do you go?

Forum: Mommies With Tattoos and Piercings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommies With Tattoos and Piercings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2006, 01:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to ravensunset1980 Send a message via MSN to ravensunset1980 Send a message via Yahoo to ravensunset1980
My first tattoo, I went to this place called Ink Factor, with this guy named Frank Factor. The second time I got a tattoo, I went with a co-workers husband. I want more, I think I'll go back with Frank.

February 24th, 2006, 10:38 PM
MinnesotaMommy
Its called Cloud Nine for needle, and for gun I've went to just Clairs.
February 25th, 2006, 12:14 AM
lilangel91284's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
BIG mistake but i just went to Claires... i will never go back. The last piercing i got down is the place my sister goes to I think ill go back they guy who pierced me was very hot!!
February 25th, 2006, 02:11 AM
NickieDo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to NickieDo
I went to 3 different places, based on friends that had actually been there and the last place I went is where i will be going back to for more work.

February 25th, 2006, 04:27 AM
charitymerrill21's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ive been going to this place called extreme since i was 17. i also got a couple done from a shop that was in the army.
February 25th, 2006, 01:34 PM
irishxrose
I went to this place called Bonaroo and got a really crappy artist. I'm never having him do a tat on me again. I'm still shopping around for a better artist/parlor.
February 25th, 2006, 03:47 PM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
Originally, I was just looking around for the cheapest place.. But I started going to a place called Kara's.. And I only went there twice, but I like them.. I heard they aren't good for tattoos so I have another place in mind, its where my BF got his tattoo from and they're really awesome there
February 25th, 2006, 04:44 PM
~Katie~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I only have 2 but they went together so I got them at the same time. We went to a couple of places and talk to the people and went back to the one we liked and I am pleased we did. I want another one and have no idea where I will go.

My hubby had tattoo guns and when he was stationed over seas he let his roomates tattoo him. I would not recommend.
February 25th, 2006, 04:47 PM
TanyaD
I have 6 tats & the same guy did them all......most tattoo places I've seen are nasty & dirty but not this one. It is very nice. I would never just walk into a random place for a tattoo!
February 25th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i got my tongue and first tattoo at a one place and then my labret and footprints done at a different shop which i will probably go back to for any of my other work

February 26th, 2006, 12:31 PM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
I go to the same place, its the only one in town that i trust and they are fairly cheep, its called Dan's Tattoo. their Piercings are $25,, except for nose studds(14k gold) are $30. they have piercing parties with the local rock station rock 94.5 and then any loop piercing is $10. Tat's depend on size and color, mine was $150, my mom got one at the same time and hers was $80 and a friend got hers and hers was $40 (very small)

February 28th, 2006, 12:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Noelle
I've been lots of places:

Laughing Budda: (belly button- first piercing other than ears) Good, but I didn't make any special connection with the piercer. Also a bit pricey.

Golden Body Ringstongue) dirty, disgusting, percerted piercer, but he was cheap and pierced anyone who came in the door (I was 15, consent is 18)

Bellevue Dermagraphics: (where I got my first tattoo) okay, wouldn't go back though

Slave to the Needle: (belly button piercing #2) great but soooo freaking expensive

Mad House (in Bellingham, WA): (snowflake tattoo) Okay, got the job done well for cheap

Cheap Trix (St. Louis, MO): (butterfly tattoo) Awesome!! Would go there for everything if I still lived there!

Lucky Devilwings added to my lightning bolt, nipples, nose) LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Best piercer I've ever had, sooo awesome. Good prices, awesome staff! I have gone back so many times already and reccomend it to all of my friends.

February 28th, 2006, 08:36 AM
lovemyboysandabbey2's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lovemyboysandabbey2 Send a message via Yahoo to lovemyboysandabbey2
I ususally go to the samw place..Advant Garde... they do both the piercings and the tatts!!

March 2nd, 2006, 02:24 AM
jennyn's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to jennyn
i go to one guy- he is AMAZING and pretty hot too. he's pierced me at two different shops
i actually don't have any tats because i'm still looking for a good artist that i click with. . .

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search