Same place??

Forum: Mommies With Tattoos and Piercings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommies With Tattoos and Piercings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2011, 12:09 PM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you went to the same place for all of your body mods?? If not, how many places have you been??

=May '05 and '11

April 26th, 2011, 06:17 AM
*~Amanda~*'s Avatar Hostest with the mostest
Send a message via Skype™ to *~Amanda~*
I had my 1st tat done at 1 place, my nose was pierced up in Toledo where my big sis goes for her stuff, my belly ring the first time was done up in Findlay where my big sister is from. Then when I had it pierced the 2nd time, I had it done by one of the guys that worked in the place that did my first tat. My 2nd tat was done by a very well known artist in another town, who ended up opening another branch of the studio in a different town. If I was still in Ohio, I would go back to the guy that did my 2nd tat, but since I'm in Maryland now, I need to find a new artist. Once I do that, I'm sure they'll be the ones to do the remaining ink work that I want.

April 28th, 2011, 09:21 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I have had the same artist for all my tattoos. He has moved to a new location but that is no biggie. I will still keep him for my artist as long as he is in the semi local area.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

May 1st, 2011, 02:37 PM
P*to*the*ORTIA's Avatar Portia
Send a message via ICQ to P*to*the*ORTIA
For tattoos I've gone to 3 different shops.
For piercings I've done 2 different shops.

May 2nd, 2011, 06:51 AM
I went to a piercing shop to get my nose pierced. Neither the hubby or I had any tattoos yet, so we looked into the best piercer around and drove quite a ways to get there. I have been back several times to get different jewelry. We picked the tattoo shop based on artist. We have been back to him every time. They do piercings too, but I think I would stick with the original shop if I got something else pierced.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search