How many

Forum: Mommies With Tattoos and Piercings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommies With Tattoos and Piercings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 7th, 2013, 05:19 PM
RobinX02's Avatar Crazy mom of 3!
I have 5, though the one on m right leg isnt completed so it looks like 10 individual stars and butterflies..

I got my first one right before my 17th b-day and it is a butterfly and tribal on my lower back. I lived in BFE, knew no one who had one there and didnt know the term Tramp stamp... But I still like it and it still looks great

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Thanks *Kiliki* for my siggy
April 10th, 2013, 01:11 PM
cheerfulsunrise's Avatar Super Mommy
I have 7. My first was when I was 23.
DS: '98, DD: '00, DD: '13, & TTC #4

May 20th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have 11 and I was 15 when I got my first one

July 30th, 2013, 08:30 PM
ducksaresnazzy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
just one so far, my last name on my left side (under my bra line) in pink floyd font. i got it at 17- my boyfriend and i went to my friend's and i'd been toying with the idea of her tatooing me, and someone mentioned it, and the next thing i know i'm shirtless on their kitchen table and she's got her tatoo gun. i don't regret it though, the story is almost as good as the ink itself.

i want so many more.. Eve's hand print on my palm, a pink floyd sleeve, the lyrics "and there's no actor anywhere/ better than the jack of hearts", my baby daddy's initials, but i'm not sure where.
January 19th, 2014, 01:22 PM
rockermom1313's Avatar Regular
I have 21 tatts and I'm nowhere near being done.

My first tattoo was when I was 14 and it was an old fashioned needle and thread job. An ankh on my thigh, done by me. That sucked.
January 21st, 2014, 02:30 PM
Rainbow Momma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i have 3...so far. the first one i got on my 18th bday
Mom to Ryden, Angel in Heavan 5/21/10

April 5th, 2014, 02:39 AM
deaths final kiss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not sure how to answer this, haha. I had 5 separate ones... but now it's more like 3. One on my leg turned into an ankle to knee sleeve, I had one on my wrist, inner/upper arm, and shoulder blade that turned into a sleeve (another session or two to fill in the background, and have it solid), then one on my other arm. First was at 23, and represents my older children's birth dates. I'll be finished when I'm covered (face excluded).
December 19th, 2014, 09:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have three but one is connected into two! I got my first one at 18, second one (added onto the first one) at 19...and the third one at 20.

I also have one piercing, belly ring.

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search