anjewellove - tree_love

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Tree_Love
  • 1 Post By anjewellove

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Minion Mommy Matchup! LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2014, 10:24 AM
PointDefiance's Avatar My job is life itself.
Congrats ladies!
January 25th, 2014, 11:03 AM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey! I will be checking on this, sorry I am kind of sketchy atm!

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

January 25th, 2014, 10:08 PM
anjewellove's Avatar Super Mommy
What's a sketchy atm?

January 27th, 2014, 12:29 AM
Atm=at the moment. I had two grandparents pass away this month and so I am sucking at being social.

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

January 28th, 2014, 03:24 PM
Ok

January 31st, 2014, 12:01 AM
Okay, I found this and thought it would be fun! So we could go over the non-mommy stuff.

1) Are you a morning or night person? Night! I do have the occasional night turned morning though. And I am desperately trying to be a morning person. I hate missing out on any sunshine hour.

2) Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Salty for sure but lately I need chocolate...

3) Ninjas or pirates? Pirates.

4) Ninjas vs pirates, discuss. Um, Johnny Depp? Do I need to say more?

5) Autobots or Decepticons? Autobots. I love me some Optimus Prime.

6) What was your favorite childhood television program? Probably America's Funniest Home Videos. We got like four channels when I was a kid...

7) Are you a collector of anything? Tea sets and tea cups with saucers. It is a new thing of mine, I really love tea and always have but I have realized that I can have adult tea parties (does that sound like an odd XXX movie?!) with fancy stuff. I don't really have a lot of "me" things so it is fun to have a new passion that has nothing to do with decorating a house, raising a kid or being a wife ya know?

8) If you could be any animal, what would you be? This might be lame but a dog. If I could have chill days to hang out with my dog that would be awesome.

9) If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Probably to breathe underwater.

10) What is usually your first thought when you wake up? I need a drink. (Not like an alcoholic one, I just wake up with dry mouth!)

11) What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? I'm forgetting to do something. I know it. What did I forget? There has to be something, I always forget to DO something. (Seriously, I would stay up all night worrying but I put on a movie so my brain can focus on that and shut off.)

12) What’s your favorite color? Greeeeeen.

13) What’s your favorite animal? Alpaca!

14) Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Yes.

15) Do you believe in ghosts? Definitely.

16) Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? Does solitaire count? Haha. I used to be really into GTA and Battlefield-online when I was in middle school but I played on a computer... I suck at gaming systems released after 2000.

17) You’re given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? A ranch in AZ, an Earthship being built on said ranch, alpaca herd and shelters, a bad@$$ truck for my DH and paying off our parents debts.

18) Have any bad habits? Um... Soda? I'm a huge procrastinator.

19) Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? Teeth grinding.

20) List 3 of your best personality traits: Spontaneity, Dauntless, Empathy

21) List 3 of your worst personality traits: Subborn, Tardiness, Procrastination

22) Have any celebrity crushes? Alexander Skarsgard. Mostly because of True Blood, his Viking side reminds me of my DH.

23) List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: My lack of drive to exercise.

24) Any tattoos or piercings? I have 4 tattoos, I will have to find some pictures. I have my ears pierced and I used to have my eyebrow pierced but a job ruined that. Someday I will get it done again. I also want to get my belly button pierced so I can have a custom ring made for the babies I have lost to wear over their home. I plan on having a ton more tattoos one day.

25) What’s the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Smile.

26) What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Sense of humor.

27) What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Judgemental, self absorbed.

28) Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? We want to renew our vows but not until our tenth in 2020, so no.

29) Are you mostly a clean or messy person? Somewhere in the middle??

30) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Somewhere that has a beach and a forest right next to each other.

31) If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? I have a gypsy heart and love travel so this question cannot possibly be answered by me.

32) List 5 goals on your life’s to-do list: Become fluent in 3 other languages, start an animal rescue, be debt free, get my pilot's license and learn to make beautiful stoneware.

33) Name 1 regret you have: Being irresponsible with money.

34) Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Being carefree!

35) Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Being able to make my own choices about when, where, what, how...

36) What’s your favorite song of the moment? Carry On by Fun.

37) What’s your favorite song of all time? Closing Time by Semisonic

38) What’s your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Um, I don't really differentiate between days anymore... Haha. So i guess just spending time with people I love.

39) What’s your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? I feel like this is the same question... I used to spend Sunday afternoons just being lazy and enjoying the backyard and that was always great.

40) Have any hidden talents? Hidden? Not really.

41) You’re about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? Right now I would want baked asparagus, but it will probably change by next week...

42) What would be your dream job? Running an alpaca ranch or operating an animal rescue.

43) Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? Do I have to trade? Cause I got the love thing down right now.

44) If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? For my dogs (any pets really!) to live as long as me, for cancer to not exist and to be able to communicate with animals.

45) Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? Nope.

46) Name 1 thing not many people know about you: That I am a published poet.

47) If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? I'm not really sure. Something really hippie and unique that would fit me better... Something ridiculous like Sunflower Ocean Lastname.

48) Do you believe in the afterlife? Definitely!!

49) On the topic of abortion, how do you feel about cookies? I love simple cookies without nuts. If there a bunch of crap in a cookie it makes me crazy, like raisins or m&m's... If I want raisins or m&m's I will buy some separately, get out of my cookies. Chocolate chips are okay! Those are made more cookies, so I see them as an acceptable ingredient. Haha. (I was totally one of those don't let my food touch kids and I still am..)
anjewellove likes this.

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

January 31st, 2014, 12:01 AM

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

Last edited by Tree_Love; January 31st, 2014 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Oops.
January 31st, 2014, 08:09 PM
1) Are you a morning or night person? Both! But the afternoon can kiss my booty. I need my nap!

2) Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Hmmmm....I think salty

3) Ninjas or pirates? Pirates.

4) Ninjas vs pirates, discuss. I think its more fun to dress up as a pirate and pirate birthday parties are a blast!

5) Autobots or Decepticons? Autobots.

6) What was your favorite childhood television program? Alf & Home Improvement

7) Are you a collector of anything? I used to collect healing rocks when I was younger....I don't collect any more though.

8) If you could be any animal, what would you be? Dolphin. I absolutely love the ocean. ....I would stay away from Asia!

9) If you could have any superpower, what would it be? To have my house clean (including folding/hanging clothes) with one snap of my finger

10) What is usually your first thought when you wake up? I'm starving.

11) What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? Depends on my mood. ...most of the time (this month) it's child birth, sex or I have to pee but I just did....

12) What’s your favorite color? My ultimate of all time fave is red but I started really liking orange 7 years ago haha

13) What’s your favorite animal? Jellyfish.

14) Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Yes.

15) Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.

16) Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? Yes. But the last one was bioshock. I dont know why...

17) You’re given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? I'd pay off my house & bills. Invest some. ..save some. Give some to a few of my favorite organizations. Take a couple trips out of the country with my family...

18) Have any bad habits? I chew my nails. Hate it.

19) Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? Slurping food.

20) List 3 of your best personality traits: humorous, compassionate, confident

21) List 3 of your worst personality traits: stubborn, temper, sarcastic

22) Have any celebrity crushes? Not really. I used to like Vince Vaugn....Gérard Butler is cute. Oh and I love Jack Black, he's not really a looker but I'm sure he'd cheer me up on even my worst day

23) List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: my pessimism. I'd like to be one of those happy go lucky people with a smile always on my face.

24) Any tattoos or piercings? I have one tattoo for my brother who passed away. My ears and nose are pierced. I wanted to get my eyebrow pierced but the job I was at would not allow it...I guess I could now....

25) What’s the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Arms

26) What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Sense of humor.

27) What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Judgemental, self absorbed..yep I like the ones you stated.

28) Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? I'm married. We won't renew our vows but we might have a huge party to celebrate our anniversary.

29) Are you mostly a clean or messy person? Clean...but you wouldn't know by looking at my home. Ooops...

30) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Not sure, I haven't been there yet though. For sure right next to the water.

31) If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? I have a gypsy heart and love travel so this question cannot possibly be answered by me...same here

32) List 5 goals on your life’s to-do list: raise my children to be good citizens,show my children other cultures (AKA travel a lot), swim with sharks, have zero debt (ive managed this a few times but never for long), be at a healthy weight.

33) Name 1 regret you regret: not telling my mother a deep secret I've kept for 13 years. But at the time I didnt know what happened, I blocked it out...now I dont know how to tell her and not sure if I even should.

34) Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: hanging out with my family.

35) Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: living my own life, making my own decisions.

36) What’s your favorite song of the moment? I dont have one at this very moment

37) What’s your favorite song of all time? Anything Aerosmith

38) What’s your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Husbands home so I get somewhat of a break!

39) What’s your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Lazy day. We do nothing but veg out.

40) Have any hidden talents? Hmmmm....I can shake my eyes and wiggle my ears I can burp the abc's too....shoot I'm brilliant!

41) You’re about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? If not prego I'd have steak, baked potato, corn on the cob and a buttered dinner roll! If it were now a tender piece of chicken and shaved ice

42) What would be your dream job? Marine biologist or taking photos for national geographic

43) Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? Love

44) If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? To be deliriously happy, to live long enough too watch my grandbabies grow, to not have to work and just travel the world.

45) Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? No.....although I have wondered what it would be like to have a penis.

46) Name 1 thing not many people know about you: that I'm flippin awesome!!! Jk...not to sure...I have a lot of secrets....

47) If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? I wouldn't I love my name.

48) Do you believe in the afterlife? Yes.

49) On the topic of abortion, how do you feel about cookies? I don't eat them much but I love making choco chip & peanut butter cookies. my fave cookie is macadamia nut. I don't like any other cookie....wait the girl scout tagalongs and thin mints are good too
Tree_Love likes this.

February 2nd, 2014, 09:32 PM
That was fun! DH kept asking me what was so funny... Totally lol'ing over here! One day when we are best buddies you're going to have to tell me about 33. And on the special talents I totally read you could shave (not shake) your eyes and I was like WHAT THE *special word that starts with F*?! How did you learn to do that and whyyyyy? Hahaha.

If you don't mind my asking, what state do you live in? And how many other kiddos do you have?

I'm from and live in CA and my first kiddo is in my siggy. He was born June 7th 2011.

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

February 2nd, 2014, 10:02 PM
I live in Cali too!

I have 2 boys
Bronwyn born 9.26.07
Rhyez born 5.16.11

February 3rd, 2014, 10:12 PM
Oh cool!! I live in a totally uncool part of Cali but I am only like 1.5 hours from the coast or the mountains, so that is nice. I'm sure you have heard of it, we made the Forbes list of most miserable cities in America. It's true. I think people that love living here are... Delirious. Haha.

I love your name choices!! Our toddlers are so close in age. Are you worried about Rhyez and baby having the same birthday? And how do you pronounce Rhyez?

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

February 4th, 2014, 11:00 AM
Same here. Right smack dab in the middle of everything.

Thank you! Rhyez is pronounced Rye-us.

I would rather them have their own birth dates but if it happens it happens. We are hoping for a day of the full moon baby like my first two, if that happens they'll be 2 days apart.

Is your son excited about baby?

February 23rd, 2014, 08:33 PM
How's pregnancy/life/etc going for you?

March 3rd, 2014, 10:59 PM
I love that! It's fun to say. DH is looking at me like I'm nuts, talking to the screen... Haha.

I have a feeling about this baby being a full moon baby!! I guess we are both counting on May 14th huh?

He has no idea. He likes to rub my belly and knows her name, but he doesn't really understand what is happening. We have him check out our friend's babies but he just does not get that we will have one. Soon enough he will understand! Haha.

Pregnancy has been pretty good! I was having some really intense too often Braxton Hicks for a week or so from a lot of stress, but my midwife and I got them under control. I went to Tuscon for about a week last month with my BFF to see one of our best friend's from high school that is due 2 weeks before me and go to her baby shower. It was a blast!! Then I got sick and I think I am getting over it, but man... Being sick and pregnant with a toddler. ROUGH LIFE. I wished my DH could call in sick and just take care of me.

How about you?? Pregnancy/life/etc? What have I missed being a bad DDB?!

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

April 8th, 2014, 09:23 AM
I'm now counting on anytime between May 1st & May 15th!!!! Haha

I'm miserable at the moment. This pregnancy is kicking my booty! The weather isn't helping any either, 91* today!!!

I feel I wont get everything I need to done before baby comes and it's stressing me out!!!

How have you been?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search