Brianna's Nursery

Minions Lair

Where we can gather and discuss/show/share our ideas or plans for our nurseries/baby rooms.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By RedSoxFan84

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Minions Lair LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 13th, 2014, 07:05 PM
RedSoxFan84's Avatar Veteran
Long story short, we are moving into my mother's condo because she couldn't sell it and it provides us more space. We are officially moving in about a month but DH has started renovations, you name it and it needs to be fixed. The first project was the nursery.

Sorry the pictures are so huge...

Brianna's nursery was formerly my bedroom since I was about 12.

Before:

After:

DH took out the carpet, which was disgusting, and painted the walls.

The pack n' play will be in our room for awhile, but it's in the nursery while we renovate the master bedroom. We got her name painted at Fanueil Hall in Boston

We got the frame at Ikea and the letter B at Michael's. We have enough diapers to last us a few months because DH's employer has a special discount for employees (we paid maybe $75 for all of them).

All we need is curtains and I need to bring the baby's clothes over. DH is trying to refinish the furniture that was originally in my bedroom (it was my great grandmother's) but it is slow going with everything else going on, so for now I will just hang it all in the closet.

I also have an old chair that I will use as a glider, but it needs to be reupholstered but for now I'm thinking of just crocheting a blanket and throwing it over the chair for now.
joanna26, Tree_Love and isac16 like this.

Thanks Vicki... for my beautiful siggy!
March 13th, 2014, 07:44 PM
MommaBean18's Avatar Gabe & Mason's Mommy
That is the cutest stinkin' nursery! I love it so far

March 13th, 2014, 08:48 PM
Veteran
That's the same bedding we are using!!! I liked how it was more bright and vibrant than most others. I love your nursery! I'm so jealous to get ours rolling faster. Hubby is supposed to have it finished painted this weekend! Crossing fingers!
March 13th, 2014, 11:04 PM
anjewellove's Avatar Super Mommy
Looks great!!! I love the hard wood flooring!

March 14th, 2014, 07:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Very cute

March 14th, 2014, 08:28 AM
RedSoxFan84's Avatar Veteran
Thanks everyone

Thanks Vicki... for my beautiful siggy!
March 14th, 2014, 01:29 PM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So pretty! I also love the flooring! The bedset is stinkin adorable and man, what a deal on diapers!

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search