April's Rant for the day...

So Crabby!

Rants & Raves

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To So Crabby! LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2014, 07:31 PM
August 2014 DDC Co-Host
I am so sick of my job. I have been there over 3 years now and I am a very hard worker. I know how to do pretty much everything in the store, any positions except maybe one, which I've been trying to learn. I don't play the pregnancy card at work. I still do all of my normal stuff at the same pace, except for lifting heavy things. Which I don't have to really do and my coworkers are excellent at helping me out (and even fuss at me if I lift something with ANY weight to it). Anyways, my manager is being a douche. He's giving me practically NO hours since I got pregnant. He CLAIMS its my availability (which is open except for 3 evenings and one full day). That's a bold face lie. When I see others getting 25-30 hours and I'm getting 10 or less....it pisses me off!!! I am a hard worker and I KNOW I am. In 3 years I have had MAYBE 3 call ins (two for snow and one for a kidney stone...where I was in the hospital). I work over if they need me. I have never been written up. I have always been compliant. I just don't get it!!! He wants people to come to him and practically beg for hours and I refuse to do it! I shouldn't have to!!! I am so over it! But yet he knows I can't leave my job b/c no one will hire me pregnant! And this is why I want to work from home. I'm so sick and tired of people like that. I miss my old managers. I love my job other than that and it has some great perks and I have some awesome coworkers. But being treated unfairly like this...is BS!!!

Rant over.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search