We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1/4 cup honey
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 cup finely chopped pecans or other nuts
1/2 cup soft breadcrumbs, preferably whole wheat
2 pounds of skinless chicken parts cuts as desired
1. Preheat the over to 400F. Lightly coat a baking pan with nonstick spray.
2. Combine the honey, mustard, and soy sauce in a bowl.
3. Toss the nuts and breadcrumbs together on a plate
4. Brush each piece of chicken with the sauce, then roll it in the crumb mix. Gently shake off the excess. Place the pieces on the baking pan.
5. Bake for 40 to 50 mins for drumsticks and thighs, 20 to 25 mins for large portions or boneless chicken, or 12 mins for boneless strips.
Wife to Brian since October 2004, Mama too:
Jakob (May 12th 2004- Feb. 24th 2009 Had Joubert Syndrome RIP)
2 Baby beans lost
Ava Sept 14th 2007, Beaux Oct 3rd 2012
* Tubal reversal December 17th 2010
this recipe sounds good !!!! Next time i go to the market i'm going to pick up the ingredients so i can give it a try. The only thing i don't have is the whole wheat bread crumbs and nuts. Thanks for sharing this recipe !