We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1/2 tbs oyster sauce
1/2 tbs cornflour
100 ml water
1 tsp Powder Chicken Stock
1 tsp canola oil
60 g baby clams
40 g raw scallops
40 g raw medium shrimp
125 g snowpeas
1 whole zucchini, cut into 1 cm sticks
1 whole red pepper, cut into strips
3 medium mushroom, quartered
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
2 tbs Thai sweet chilli sauce
1/2 tbs black sesame seeds, toasted
1. Mix first 4 ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Heat wok/pan and pour in the oil. Throw in the seafood and cook until done. Remove and keep warm.
3. In the same pan, pour in the garlic and ginger and stir for 1/2 minute.
4. Toss in the snowpeas, zucchini, pepper and mushrooms. Stirfry until cooked but still crunchy.
5. Toss in the seafood and mix.
6. Stir the cornstarch mixture and pour into the pan. Stirfry the whole lot until the liquid thickens and coats the seafood and vegetables.
7. Add in the chili sauce and sesame seeds. Toss for another minute and then serve.
Serve with 3/4 cup brown rice (add another 2 1/2 WW points).
Tip: Instead of buying separate portions of scallops, clams and shrimp, try to find prepackaged seafood marinara mixture.