We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I took this from one of the WW cookbooks and tweaked it abit so there were less points. Using cherry tomatoes really gave it a fresh taste. I ate it with 150g cooked fusilli (2.5 pts) and steamed green bean (0 pts).
560 g skinless chicken breast
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tbs plain white flour
2 tsp olive oil
1/2 medium onion, chopped
1/4 cup chicken stock
1 tbs cider vinegar
470 g tomato
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1. Pound chicken breast until 1 cm thick.
2. Mix flour and parmesan in a shallow bowl. Season. Lightly coat chicken in flour
3. Heat 1 tsp oil in pan. Add chicken and panfry until cooked through. Remove to plate and keep warm.
4. Using the same pan, saute the chopped onion with remaining tsp of oil until soft. Add vinegar, stock, oregano and tomatoes to the pan. Stir and simmer for 5 minutes. Season to taste.
5. Serve chicken topped with tomato sauce mixture.