We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
POINTS® Value: 7
Preparation Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 8 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy
* 12 oz roasted red peppers, jarred in water, drained
* 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
* 2 small garlic clove(s)
* 12 large shrimp, peeled and deveined (purchase about 1/2 pound with shells)
* 20 oz swordfish fillet(s), about two 10 oz steaks, cut in half
* 4 tsp olive oil, extra-virgin
* 1/2 tsp table salt
* 1/2 tsp black pepper
* 1 pound clams with shell, Littleneck variety, scrubbed (about 12 clams)
* 1 Tbsp parsley, fresh, chopped
* 1 medium lemon(s), quartered, for garnish
Put roasted peppers, mayonnaise and garlic in a food processor or blender and process until smooth; set aside.
Heat outdoor grill. Skewer shrimp onto 4 metal skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes first to prevent burning). Brush shrimp and swordfish with oil and then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place shrimp, swordfish and clams on hot grill. Cover and cook clams 3 to 5 minutes, or until shells open (discard any that don’t); shrimp 5 to 6 minutes, turning skewers once, until just cooked through; and swordfish 7 to 8 minutes, turning once, until just cooked through. Remove fish to serving plates; sprinkle with parsley if desired and serve with lemon wedges. Pour sauce into 4 small cups and serve alongside as a dipping sauce. Yields about 3 shrimp, 4 1/2 to 5 ounces of swordfish, 3 clams and 1/4 cup of sauce per serving.