We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
This is one of my favourite lunch wraps. It's relatively easy to make.
1 whole medium aubergine
1 whole zucchini
1 whole red bell pepper
1 8" flour tortilla
1 tbs tahini (Middle Eastern sesame paste)
1/2 tbs lemon juice
1 tbs low fat yoghurt
1 clove garlic, crushed
dash of paprika
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Slice aubergine and zucchini lengthways into 1cm slices.
3. Spray aubergine and zucchini with non-stick spray and lay in one layer on baking sheets. Roast in oven for 20 minutes along with the whole red bell pepper.
4. Take out the vegetables and cool. For the bell pepper, place in a glass bowl and cover with clingfilm until cool enough to peel.
5. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together tahini, lemon juice, yoghurt, garlic and paprika.
6. Warm tortilla so it becomes pliable. Spread with the tahini mixture.
7. Layer on the cooled vegetables and roll up.