We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
* 1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, smoked, diced
* 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
* 1/2 cup basil, fresh, chopped
* 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
* 2 tsp olive oil
* 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, or more to taste
* 1/2 tsp dried oregano
* 8 oz uncooked fusilli, or other spiral pasta
* 1 cup cherry tomato(es), or grape tomatoes, halved
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add vinegar, oil and oregano; toss to coat.
Fold in tomatoes, basil and mozzarella; season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve warm or chilled. Yields about 1 cup per serving.