We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
* 3 sprays olive oil cooking spray, divided
* 1 medium sweet red pepper(s), cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
* 1 medium yellow pepper(s), cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
* 1 medium orange pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
* 1 large red onion(s), cut into 1/2-inch wedges
* 1 Tbsp olive oil, extra-virgin
* 2 tsp rosemary, fresh, or 1 tsp thyme, fresh
* 1/2 tsp sea salt
* 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
* Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
* Place peppers and onion in a large bowl; coat with cooking spray. Add oil, rosemary or thyme, salt and pepper; toss to coat.
* Spread vegetables in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Roast for 10 minutes and then stir vegetables. Roast for 10 minutes more and then check for doneness. If peppers are very brown in spots and fragrant, remove from oven. If not, stir vegetables, roast for 5 to 10 minutes more and then check again. Yields about 3/4 cup per serving.
I love these w/Brown rice and reduced fat sour cream