For those who know my story...Update

Forum: Due Date Club of November 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree15Likes
  • 4 Post By WaitinginNJ
  • 1 Post By nursingmama
  • 4 Post By tmmgeekette
  • 1 Post By nyc_mama
  • 1 Post By UrbanMomma
  • 1 Post By tlc576
  • 1 Post By NYCgirl
  • 1 Post By jrchubbycheeks
  • 1 Post By KellJoO

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of November 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2014, 07:21 PM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quick recap, as we have a lot of new mommies here, ttc for as long as I have been on here, pretty much gave up and during his birthday week it finally happened! I was excited, he went into shock and decided he was not ready and was going to walk away. I did pack up his belongings, which he took with him a few days after.

OK SO NOW...I have pretty much left the contact up to him. I am focusing on trying to stay stress free and have a HH9Ms. We have not yet gone a day without communicating at some point. Well, tonight he asked me if we (my boys and I) would like to join them (he and his 2 kids) to go to the movies. I am so excited lol...I am proud of myself because I played it cool lol. I did ask if he was sure, he said well yea, if you want to. So it is official! We are all going to see Captain America tomorrow! Fingers crossed that this is a step in the right direction because although I am prepared to do this alone, it would be nice not to. YAY I AM SO EXCITED LOL!!!

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart
April 4th, 2014, 10:20 PM
nursingmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am incredibly impressed by how you are handling this situation. You are a strong woman and mama. I would be so pissed i dont think coherent words would even come out of my mouth when speaking to him (which obviously would not be productive in solving the problem lol). Way to handle the situation with major class
WaitinginNJ likes this.

April 4th, 2014, 10:28 PM
tmmgeekette's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to tmmgeekette
A bit of advice. Altho you may think that this is a huge turning point, don't let it show. Think of it as a play date for the kids, nothing more. Leave him wanting more. Don't push it. Best of luck!

DD1 - Jada (11)
DD2 - Maya (8)

Baby3 - Due on Turkey Day, 2014

April 5th, 2014, 04:57 AM
nyc_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He was trying with you for years and it finally happens and he wants to walk away. I want to slap the **** out of him for you. Good for you for having patience with him and trying to make it work. I would probably be so freaking angry that I would not be able to be very civil. Good luck and I hope he gets his act together.
WaitinginNJ likes this.

April 5th, 2014, 11:10 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
I agree with tmmgeekette.

I hope this a step in the right direction for you, but keep a step, don't leap into anything just yet.

Enjoy the movie!!!
WaitinginNJ likes this.
#12 is on the way
April 5th, 2014, 11:26 AM
Regular
I'm so glad things are turning around for you! On a side note, I kinda know how he feels. We had been ttc for 11 cycles and talked about it for a few months even before trying. We even had an appt set up with an RE. I can't seem shake the feeling that this was a mistake and not actually what I wanted at all! How can I be so sure I wanted this, and then get it and then feel like it isn't right?? It's a hard feeling to explain but I can sympathize with his confused feelings. sorry to Hijack your thread! Hope you had a great evening with your family.
WaitinginNJ likes this.
April 5th, 2014, 12:03 PM
NYCgirl's Avatar Super Mommy
Well done! I hope it works out nicely!
WaitinginNJ likes this.

April 5th, 2014, 01:18 PM
Veteran
Enjoy! I hope it works out
WaitinginNJ likes this.

Joy, wife to Glen, mother to 13 year old Sanura, 10 year old Adrian, 8 year old Nevaeh, 6 year old Lincoln, 1 year old Charlotte, and new addition: Harper Ellen coming around Thanksgiving!
April 5th, 2014, 04:05 PM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Best wishes enjoy the movie and time together!
WaitinginNJ likes this.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
April 5th, 2014, 05:47 PM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlc576 View Post
I'm so glad things are turning around for you! On a side note, I kinda know how he feels. We had been ttc for 11 cycles and talked about it for a few months even before trying. We even had an appt set up with an RE. I can't seem shake the feeling that this was a mistake and not actually what I wanted at all! How can I be so sure I wanted this, and then get it and then feel like it isn't right?? It's a hard feeling to explain but I can sympathize with his confused feelings. sorry to Hijack your thread! Hope you had a great evening with your family.
I understand him, which is why I'm patient. It went well, and I'm a true lady....always leave them wanting more!

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search