Easter!

Forum: Due Date Club of November 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes
  • 4 Post By JuneBugsMom
  • 2 Post By ~*Kixs*~
  • 1 Post By MomTo3LittleBoys
  • 2 Post By JuneBugsMom
  • 1 Post By jellis82
  • 3 Post By KellJoO
  • 1 Post By Taniam

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of November 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2014, 11:54 AM
JuneBugsMom's Avatar Super Mommy
The robin eggs are calling my name. Every time I pass them at the store they say "Laura, you want us", " you need us", "Laura put me in your mouth"( that's what she said!! rofl sorry I'm inappropriate hahaha). I've bought bags for myself SINCE they are so convincing. hahaha I haven't gained any weight yet but that could change soon

What are your plans for Easter? My oldest will be in Cali with her dad(split custody) and my youngest will be here. I went to the Disney store and got a lot of Minnie Mouse toys since she loves her from Mickey Mouse clubhouse. Also lots of candy which looks like hers but it's really mine lol! We'll be doing an egg hunt with some friends.

It's a Girl!!!

April 15th, 2014, 12:07 PM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL The peeps keep calling to me but all I can think about is what they will look like when I throw them back up so I haven't bought any yet

We will do the Easter Bunny thing at home w/the kids then church and then we are going to the IL's for a late lunch/early dinner. We are going to tell the family about the baby then. Lord help me, get to spend the day with SMIL and I can't even drink

April 15th, 2014, 12:14 PM
MomTo3LittleBoys's Avatar Love my house of boys!
We are going to my husbands aunts house a few hours away. All of his family will be there. Then on Easter we will have my parents over for dinner and a egg hunt.
JuneBugsMom likes this.

April 15th, 2014, 12:14 PM
JuneBugsMom's Avatar Super Mommy
Sounds like a busy day too! I also need shots, wine, something when I'm around my Inlaws. They are Mormon so I'm the strange one in the corner with a flask! Rofl
~*Kixs*~ and THE angry uterus like this.

It's a Girl!!!

April 15th, 2014, 12:23 PM
jellis82's Avatar Super Mommy
We will be heading down to my in-laws. Just a quiet dinner with them instead of the usual big family picnic/egg hunt they do at the park.
JuneBugsMom likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
April 15th, 2014, 12:56 PM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am SO excited for Easter!!!

We are spilling the news to my family then by Easter Egg Hunt.

My dad always puts on a HUGE easter egg hunt for all of his kids/grandkids (there are 5 of us kids total, and 10 grand babies-2 more in the making!). He hides over 200 of the plastic eggs.....they all have something in them, money....candy...etc. One Egg always has a $100 bill in it. Its quite the adventure because my dad hides them all over the property...about a 20 acre field/yard/some woods. Last year, the egg with $100 was on the edge of the swamp!! LOL My niece went in and got it.......she was up past her knees in swamp water.

We plan on hiding an ultra sound pic in an egg. The rule is that nobody can open their eggs until they are ALL found.......so we'll all be huddled around a picnic table opening our eggs when the lucky person will find it to share with everyone.

Ahhhhh its going to be so exciting! And my dad is going to mark it special so that me and DH know not to pick that one up.

Can. Not. Wait!
~*Kixs*~, JuneBugsMom and BABY3. like this.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
April 15th, 2014, 02:16 PM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What a fun idea Kelley!!!!

April 15th, 2014, 02:37 PM
Taniam's Avatar Veteran
Yay Easter!! I told DH that he better come home with a hollow chocolate that i can break apart and put in my freezer! Best way to eat Easter chocolate ever!! I am hoping to make a carrot cake to surprise him when he gets home from the base on thursday... let's be honest though, it's more for me!
THE angry uterus likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

April 16th, 2014, 06:06 AM
BABY3.'s Avatar Veteran
Omg. Kelley I LOVE that!!

We will be having and easter egg hunt in the backyard and lunch with my husband's Step-MIL (Dad passed away a couple years ago) and her brother and his wife. ..along with my Mom. ..& no alcohol for me. Wish me luck! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneBugsMom View Post
The robin eggs are calling my name. Every time I pass them at the store they say "Laura, you want us", " you need us", "Laura put me in your mouth"( that's what she said!! rofl sorry I'm inappropriate hahaha).
That seriously made me laugh.

it's a BOY!!

April 16th, 2014, 06:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Kelley! That's so fun and exciting!!

I work this weekend. Easter is usually a holiday I do a lot of cooking and stuff for but since they messed my schedule all up (again!!) I will be working F/Sa, off sun, working mon then off a day and on two again... I think...

So, probably just some baskets for the kids and then to bed for me.
I usually can't wait for the Cadbury eggs to come out, but I haven't had ONE yet this year!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search