Hey Angry Uterus - Got a question

Forum: Due Date Club of November 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ~*Kixs*~
  • 1 Post By ~*Kixs*~

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of November 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2014, 02:37 PM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Since you had an irritable uterus with a previous pregnancy does that mean it will happen again with this pregnancy?

I totally forgot to ask my doctor about this and don't have another appointment until the end of May.

Anyone else every been dx with an irritable uterus? I could have swore my old OB made it up to shut me up but guess it is a real thing after all

April 15th, 2014, 02:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I likely will. It was worse with DS1 and I ended up with preterm labor, tocolytics, steroid shots, a stent in antepartum and the complete bedrest at home until I delivered.

DS2 I also had it, but the bella bands helped a LOT with it. I did have a bought of regular contractions at about 32ish weeks, but since the on call line said there wasn't an OB on, I just monitored myself from home. (There was an OB on call and I could have gone to the hospital, but I wanted to monitor it myself for a bit then go in if necessary).

I've had previous surgery on my cervix and that increases my risks of preterm labor etc.
April 15th, 2014, 02:49 PM
Dang it! I don't like your answer Jamie.

Sorry you had all those complications with DS1. How very scary

I guess if the contractions do start up early with this one I will try a belly band. My stomach is just so sensitive during pregnancy I can't stand for anything to touch it. Even now, this early, everything makes my skin crawl.

It is a good thing babies are so cute b/c they are a whole lotta work!
THE angry uterus likes this.

April 15th, 2014, 03:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry! Maybe you won't have bad problems this time! I think my uterus is just over it all!! LOL. I didn't have near the problems with ds2 that I did with ds1 so hopefully this one won't be bad either.
April 15th, 2014, 03:15 PM
I told my husband I think I am just getting to old for this. My body didn't freakout nearly as much when I was 22 and pregnant with DD
THE angry uterus likes this.

April 15th, 2014, 03:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
LOL yeah pg is way easier when you're younger!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search