I think I'm going to be HUGE.....

Forum: Due Date Club of November 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MashaMommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of November 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2014, 04:44 PM
Regular
Well ok huge is a relative term I know. But, I tried on one of the maxi dresses I bought like a month ago that was super cute, yeah, can't wear that one to work. It's kinda tight already. So I put on one of them bigger ones I bought and went to work, today I had 1st graders. At recess after lunch one of the boys asks me "are you going to have a baby?"

Great, not even 10 weeks and my bump is noticed by a child. Not only that I already need a bigger bra. Pre-pregnancy I was barely filling up an A cup, about a week and a half ago I switched to my B cup bras that I kept around. I'm going to have to go get a bigger one or 2 soon. I'm already not only filling up, but starting to spill out of my B's.

Totally did not expect this. With DS I got up to a D, but I didn't get bigger than a B 3rd trimester and when milk came in. My ladies are out of control, DH is in awe (of course lol) But, acts all butt hurt when I tell him they hurt and no touchy.

And, I don't mind gaining weight at all. I started at 109 lbs pre pregnancy, at 8 weeks when I had my sono I was 117 lbs. I hate having my metabolism though I'm ALWAYS hungry....or nauseated...or both. That's always fun. Oh, and I don't think my ob will refill my Zofran and my m/s has gotten worse....anyone have any remedies?

April 22nd, 2014, 04:58 PM
MommyOf22014's Avatar Sarah
Kids somehow know first, it's like they sense it lol. Exactly how I felt two weeks ago. I'm in C bras now (was B) , but barely fitting already. I ended up with Ds with my daughter, and it's looking that way again. Is stopped my zofran two days ago and I feel fine finally at 11 weeks. I forgot how many weeks you are. But I know bland diets help and water. Eat frequently and smaller portions.

April 22nd, 2014, 05:21 PM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lol amazing how a kid would pick up on that already!

As for the girls ... Such a pain! Not like bras are cheap or anything... For a good one anyways.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
April 22nd, 2014, 11:09 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
I have been surprised by my breast growth this time around You sound small so I am sure your pgy is easier to notice in a maxi!!
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

April 23rd, 2014, 06:43 AM
Kids are so perceptive,

I didn't tell my daughters yet, its way too early. But the other day my older daughter drew a picture of our family and 2 babies in my tummy. OMG i almost went mad waiting for the ultrasound results.....i must have asked my doctor 3 times if there was one in there
michelleH likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search