Has DH felt the baby kick?

Forum: Due Date Club of November 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Raunchero
  • 1 Post By Ohboymama
  • 1 Post By ~*Kixs*~
  • 1 Post By kassi0677

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of November 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2014, 09:28 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
DS has been feeling baby for a couple weeks now... And today my OB felt him when she checked his HR. I also have video of baby kicking the remote already!But poor DH tho! Every time he tries the baby stops moving We say he either doesn't like him or he puts him to sleep and here's hoping that works on the outside!
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

July 10th, 2014, 09:44 PM
lizbitz16's Avatar Veteran
DH hasn't felt princess kick yet. She's not very consistent with kicks (obviously) but everytime I try to get someone to feel she stops! I've felt her from the outside several times now. DH has given up hope at this point!

July 11th, 2014, 05:14 AM
destiny2000's Avatar Super Mommy
She has just now started a schedule and gotten strong enough, he hasn't yet, but hopefully soon
July 11th, 2014, 05:24 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nope, not yet. I've only felt it a couple of times from the outside so catching the right moment when DH is actually near me is tough! Hopefully this weekend he will. He's been asking about it!
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
July 11th, 2014, 07:20 AM
Raunchero's Avatar Happy as a Clam :)
Dh has once but I don't know if he really felt her or not.
He said it feels like a vibration???? Wth did he feel? Lmao
Now that she moves CONSTANTLY it will just be a matter of time.
Lucy S. likes this.

July 11th, 2014, 09:00 AM
jellis82's Avatar Super Mommy
Not yet, he hasn't really tried though. I have felt her from the outside a few times now so maybe I'll make him try in a few weeks when she is bigger and stronger!

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 11th, 2014, 09:03 AM
Regular
He has felt her a few times now and has watched my tummy bounce. I told him for as hard as she is kicking me now I'm in for trouble in a few more months when she is bigger and stronger. She kicked me so hard last night that I actually said out loud WHOA!
Lucy S. likes this.
July 11th, 2014, 09:03 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DH says he *thins* he has felt her LOL

I was laying on my side in bed and baby was kicking at the bed so I put DH's hand between it and my belly. He says he felt a little thump but I think he was trying to be nice.
Lucy S. likes this.

July 11th, 2014, 09:23 AM
Veteran
Well now I'm starting to worry. I am 21wks and the first time I felt her kick an not just little flutters were last night. It seems like she should be kicking harder and being able to feel from the outside.
Lucy S. likes this.
July 11th, 2014, 11:15 AM
BABY3.'s Avatar Veteran
Yes hubs has felt little man quite a few times. He really only seems to be active at night. He usually stops kicking immediately when a hand is placed there (mine or DH's) but if you leave it there for a few minutes he's start again. I think maybe it has something to do with the warmth of the hand? I don't know.. just guessing..

it's a BOY!!

July 11th, 2014, 05:30 PM
Angelamomtomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't even tried to have DH feel yet. He should be able to soon , but right now they are so inconsistent and I don't want to disappoint DH.

July 11th, 2014, 08:56 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by kassi0677 View Post
Well now I'm starting to worry. I am 21wks and the first time I felt her kick an not just little flutters were last night. It seems like she should be kicking harder and being able to feel from the outside.

No don't worry!!
This baby literally went from hardly feeling him to kicking so hard I could feel on the outside in one weeks time!
And he is measuring a week ahead... I honestly thought it would be more like 24+weeks before I even felt him on the outside. It happens quick and out of the blue! Don't stress! Every pgy and mama is different!!
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

July 13th, 2014, 05:50 PM
-LovingLife-'s Avatar Ani LeDodi veDodi Li
DH has felt and seen her kick. It's always pretty neat to share that with the hubby.

Jontae
wife to Richard
mommy to
Caleb, Rachael, Ezekiel, Kerryn, and 5 angel babies

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search