oh....what a morning

Forum: **NEW** November 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** November 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 11th, 2014, 11:33 AM
Veteran
So i woke up in about an hour before alarm time to pee. I felt a little iffy, but I thought it was just because I got up too fast. Fell back to sleep and got up when alarm went off to do my normal morning stuff for DH. I started the coffee (eww), got a tote of casserole in the cooler, and then when I went to do a tote of chili dogs I lost it. I had to run to the bathroom and DH got to witness the wrath of my morning sickness. Ugh! Then it dawned on me....I didn't take my zofran before bed last night. I'm NEVER skipping that again, I was feeling so good I just totally forgot about it.

DH finished packing his cooler and made his coffee and when he left told me to take my medicine and get some rest before work. But, now DH knows....I'm pretty sure he thought I was just being pathetic when I told him about being nauseous all the time. Up until this week I was able to hold it in until he left.

But, the day has gotten better. I did cave and get a frappe this morning with my breakfast, but it's my first coffee drink in weeks so I think it's okay. Considering I used to drink an energy drink almost every day. I've been trying to drink only water and juice. Every now and then I'll steal a few sips of DH's coke at dinner, but I can hardly even finish a whole can without getting super burpy.

Well, I hope you ladies are having a good Friday. Almost time for lunch to be over so I'm going back to work.
April 11th, 2014, 12:01 PM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
There must be something about chili dogs that make pregnant women want to barf everywhere.

DH left a pan of them sitting on the stove about a week after we found out we were expecting and I went to clean them up the next day and had to run to the sink because I thought I was going to puke. I just dry heaved a few times, but the smell was enough to kill.

Ugh. So I feel your pain. Sometimes I think its good for them to witness what we go through!!! Hopefully he is a little more understanding of your sickness now, if he wasn't already.

Hope you are feeling better and I bet you wont forget your meds again!
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
April 11th, 2014, 01:17 PM
kellyowens's Avatar forever learning
Ugh!!!! I hear you about not ever forgetting to take zofran again!

At first I told myself I'd just hold off for as long as possible before taking it and see how it goes...oh.my.word .

I just take it after dinner and when I wake up now, no matter how I'm feeling because it gets really bad really fast and it's totes not worth feeling horrid waiting for it to kick in! I take benadryl before bed too so I don't wake up feeling sick when it wears off.

I feel like if I can catch it before the nausea gets bad then it's actually more effective. I even felt so well today I got all the laundry done and went for a walk . LOL, and now I'll probably spend the rest of the day on the couch, but I'm not laying on the bathroom floor moaning in misery .

#10 due 11/15/14

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search