Does anybody else..

Forum: **NEW** November 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree16Likes
  • 2 Post By KellJoO
  • 3 Post By ~*Kixs*~
  • 4 Post By Raunchero
  • 1 Post By Lucy S.
  • 2 Post By jrchubbycheeks
  • 1 Post By TANYA11
  • 1 Post By And Baby Makes 3
  • 1 Post By kellyowens
  • 1 Post By mommesara

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** November 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 29th, 2014, 05:30 PM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Still have their pregnancy tests and go back to look at them?

Lol I just pulled mine out tonight for the heck of it. I am still in pure amazement I picked up on the first test. The line is so light! I took 5 dollar store cheapies and 4 FRER haha and yep... Still have them all tucked away.
MommyOf22014 and jellis82 like this.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
April 29th, 2014, 05:38 PM
MommyOf22014's Avatar Sarah
Mine was so dark and gross. Lol I threw it out two days ago. I was gunna keep it but iw as in cleaning mode I just tossed it.

April 29th, 2014, 07:04 PM
Taniam's Avatar Veteran
I still have mine tucked away as well. I don't know if i'll keep them.. it's kinda gross when you think about it. For now they stay. I'll probably end up getting more attached to other stuff during the pregnancy to have as a keepsake. I do often go to my sound file on my phone to listen to the heartbeat tho. And i'm putting my U/S pictures on my fridge until i have a book for them!

My Ovulation Chart

April 29th, 2014, 07:14 PM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniam View Post
I still have mine tucked away as well. I don't know if i'll keep them.. it's kinda gross when you think about it.
It is really gross when you think about! It is stuff you have peed on! BUT I still have a BFP from all my children There is just something special about seeing those 2 lines even 9 years later and knowing that was the 1st moment you loved your child. I am a sap!

April 29th, 2014, 07:28 PM
nursingmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
no, ive never kept them. I throw them out as soon as I see the +

April 29th, 2014, 07:52 PM
Raunchero's Avatar Happy as a Clam :)
I kept all mine. I took ::cough::: a few lol. I went to target last night and wanted to take one again lol.

April 29th, 2014, 08:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have all of mine, except the digis. I was going to toss them today but never got around to it. I had such big plans for today. lol At least the fridge is clean.
April 29th, 2014, 08:16 PM
-LovingLife-'s Avatar Ani LeDodi veDodi Li
I usually keep mine until sometime in the second tri. But this time I tossed it after a few days. I think it's because I had three losses before this pregnancy, and I was got tired of seeing the reminder of what I had and lost.

Jontae
wife to Richard
mommy to
Caleb, Rachael, Ezekiel, Kerryn, and 5 angel babies

April 29th, 2014, 08:52 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
I still have mine but they will go!

I get BAD about keeping things! I still have needles (not used lol) from my LAST TTCMA pregnancy 9 years ago If I let go of things right away its way less painful!
And Baby Makes 3 likes this.
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

April 29th, 2014, 09:05 PM
Veteran
I keep mine and I still look at them I have them from all my kids except my first (not sure where it went!)

My kids have "treasure boxes" where I keep their keepsakes and I threw them in there for each of them. They may think it is really disgusting later and mom is crazy but oh well
~*Kixs*~ and mommesara like this.

Joy, wife to Glen, mother to 13 year old Sanura, 10 year old Adrian, 8 year old Nevaeh, 6 year old Lincoln, 1 year old Charlotte, and new addition: Harper Ellen coming around Thanksgiving!
April 29th, 2014, 09:40 PM
jellis82's Avatar Super Mommy
I still have mine from this pregnancy. I didn't keep them from my other 2. I'm sure they will end up in the trash but for now I like to look at them from time to time. My first test was super light as well and it was such a shock to see that line, I thought I was imagining it at first.

Make a pregnancy ticker
April 30th, 2014, 01:00 PM
Regular
yes I do haha, all the time, and when I do, I smile x
KellJoO likes this.
April 30th, 2014, 01:25 PM
And Baby Makes 3's Avatar Super Mommy
I have mine too. With DD I kept them all (all 10 of them ). LMBO. This one I only have three, but I'm sure if DH thought I would he would have me take more. lol. I didn't keep them from DD because all 10 of them got real dark and the idea of it made me sick. lol. With DS (my first born) I took 5 test and never did get a positive. I think that was why I didn't keep DD's because I didn't have DS and didn't wanna show some stupid partiality that nobody would ever think of but me. lol. This one I'm sure I'll throw them away at some point, but I still like to look at them and think about that moment when I bout died cuz I was pregnant again. lol.
KellJoO likes this.
April 30th, 2014, 02:02 PM
kellyowens's Avatar forever learning
I don't have the actual tests, but I take pics and have pages and pages of them at countdowntopregnancy.com
KellJoO likes this.

#10 due 11/15/14
April 30th, 2014, 02:08 PM
Veteran
I have mine from my other children. I never did a home pregnancy test with this baby. The other day in the store I had to fight the urge to buy one but it seems like such a waste of money. I do have an RX that says SURPRISE, YOU'RE HAVING A BABY! with a big smile on it from my doctor along with the lab results. I will add that to this babies treasure box. S/he might like it better then the 5 POS test that my other babies get
KellJoO likes this.
Madi (09.02.05) & Kyler (10.11.07)
&

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search