Crap!

Forum: **NEW** November 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree13Likes
  • 1 Post By THE angry uterus
  • 2 Post By And Baby Makes 3
  • 2 Post By THE angry uterus
  • 2 Post By michelleH
  • 1 Post By THE angry uterus
  • 1 Post By michelleH
  • 2 Post By michelleH
  • 1 Post By And Baby Makes 3
  • 1 Post By MomTo3LittleBoys

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** November 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2014, 01:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I just bought three new bras from Victoria's secret. I thought since I haven't grown yet that I would be safe until the third trimester. Well, I think they are getting bigger. Fuller at least. They feel fuller and heavier. I had to special order two of the bras and they haven't gotten here yet, so I might have to take them back and exchange them for a larger size. Not sure what my new size would be though. I'm a 32 D right now. I'll have to get refitted again.
And Baby Makes 3 likes this.
April 30th, 2014, 01:36 PM
And Baby Makes 3's Avatar Super Mommy
I've already gone up an entire cup size, and now I'm growing out of them. I'm gonna be broke buying bras!!! lol. It's not like they are something you can buy a little big and grow into them. *sigh* My Ta Ta's weren't real small to begin with I seriously don't need them to get BIGGER! lol.
THE angry uterus and KellJoO like this.
April 30th, 2014, 01:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hear ya! If they tell me I'm going to be something insane like an E cup I will cry. Just cry I tell you!
And Baby Makes 3 and KellJoO like this.
April 30th, 2014, 01:41 PM
michelleH's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm up more than two cup sizes. I gave up and went to soft cups about a month ago, the under wires were torturing me. These have a lot of give to them and have expanded to fit as well. They have WAY more support than I expected, and I'm not sure I'll give them up after pregnancy... though I must admit they are rather ugly.

One angel baby - 1/22/14
Rainbow baby due 11/13/14

Affiliate Photographer for Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep - Infant Remembrance Photography
April 30th, 2014, 01:42 PM
JuneBugsMom's Avatar Super Mommy
Aw, I bought two Victoria secrets bras right before I found out. Now they don't fit and I wasted 110 on nothing. Atleast you won't lose out on money!

It's a Girl!!!

April 30th, 2014, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE angry uterus View Post
I hear ya! If they tell me I'm going to be something insane like an E cup I will cry. Just cry I tell you!
E? lol

I started out at FF, I've now left H behind. My husband is loving it... me? not so much...

Also - you ladies should check out AdoreMe.com, great bra sets, excellent size options and really good prices. They are excellent quality as well.

One angel baby - 1/22/14

Affiliate Photographer for Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep - Infant Remembrance Photography
April 30th, 2014, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE angry uterus View Post

Right!! I'm already DD (34D pre-pregnancy). I will lose it if I have to order specially made bras. Like really. lol. I even tried getting a 36DD thinking it would fit better.......nope. I don't even know what is after DD! lol. I was a "big C" when I got pregnant with DD. After she was born I stayed at a 34D, if they stay any bigger than that, I'm having surgery!!
April 30th, 2014, 01:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
True. I'll only be out maybe $45 since I can exchange the other two when they get here. And really I'm not out too much since I can save them for when I'm done weaning, but still... It was $128 worth of bras!! (I got two of the T-shirt bras which are only $40 each. I LOVE the body by victoria! Sooooo soft and comfy!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by And Baby Makes 3 View Post
Right!! I'm already DD (34D pre-pregnancy). I will lose it if I have to order specially made bras. Like really. lol. I even tried getting a 36DD thinking it would fit better.......nope. I don't even know what is after DD! lol. I was a "big C" when I got pregnant with DD. After she was born I stayed at a 34D, if they stay any bigger than that, I'm having surgery!!
I got fitted when I was BFing at motherhood and they told me I was an E cup. I told them they were full of ****. hahahahaha I'm 4'11" and I refuse to have a rack that large!
April 30th, 2014, 01:47 PM
Quote:
You'll end up ordering online, but there are TONS of places with bras up to J and beyond. And no reason for surgery, with a correctly fitting bra, straps don't dig in and bands don't ride up. 75% of the weight of your breasts should be on the band, if the straps dig or pinch or leave welts your bra does not fit.

One angel baby - 1/22/14

April 30th, 2014, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelleH View Post
You'll end up ordering online, but there are TONS of places with bras up to J and beyond. And no reason for surgery, with a correctly fitting bra, straps don't dig in and bands don't ride up. 75% of the weight of your breasts should be on the band, if the straps dig or pinch or leave welts your bra does not fit.

I have never really had issue with the straps hurting or anything like that. I do have a small frame though and even at 34D my ta ta's look HUGE. lol. It looked proportioned when I was 32/34C then after my daughter was born they were a little bigger, like I said 34D and it almost looked I had a breast enlargement. lol. They just aren't comfortable. I can't cross my arms comfortably and it hurts when I'm running and the bigger they get the harder it is to keeping them from bouncing when I run. I don't run pregnant, but when I'm not pregnant I do a lot and it's painful. There is no way I will ever had bigger than DD's. Ever. I will definitely have surgery to shrink them suckers down. lol.

PS. I didn't know that though that they go up to J. Thanks for the info.
April 30th, 2014, 01:59 PM
Veteran
I did the same. Before I found out I purchased a few sets and before I got a BFP, they started to get snug. I thought I was just gaining weight I just lost. 2 weeks later I learned I was gaining more then weight. Hopeful they fit afterwards, until then... they look pretty in my drawer.
Madi (09.02.05) & Kyler (10.11.07)
&
April 30th, 2014, 02:01 PM
Quote:
PS. I didn't know that though that they go up to J. Thanks for the info.
Linda's Online, Her Room, and many others carry up to an N depending on band size. I've been a 34FF for years.

When I went to My Intimacy in New York to get sized (I was there for a bridal shower about 8 years ago) I had a bra fitting. I went in wearing a 38DD with an extender that was riding up in the back, I had double boobs, and the straps were digging in. The woman came in and told me to take my shirt and bra off. Then she looked at me, then told me to turn around. Then she walked out of the room and came back with three for me to try on. I thought "BS, these are never going to fit, she didn't even measure me!" They fit perfectly, no digging, no fat bulging, no double boobs. I was amazed. She said "of course they fit perfect, I've been doing this longer than you've been alive." LOL I went from a poorly fitting 38DD to a perfect fitting 34FF.

The problem is, a lot of the employees of stores like VS tell people to go up in band size to bring cup size down. That's true in theory, but bad in practice (unless you are between sizes.) So a 34C could wear a 32D or a 36B. But the problem is, when you get into the larger cups, you're making the band so big that it can't give correct support, so you tighten the straps, then the band rides up, then you pull that down, so the straps dig in, then you're doing the yank-pull-tug thing all day long.

I played rugby for ten years, trained horses and was a competitive runner... with proper support, I'm waaaaaaay more comfortable! Title IX (website and catalog) has a lot of large size sports bras that hold like iron and are actually comfortable.

But no, I haven't been able to cross my arms in a loooooooong time.
And Baby Makes 3 and KellJoO like this.

One angel baby - 1/22/14

Last edited by michelleH; April 30th, 2014 at 02:06 PM.
April 30th, 2014, 02:32 PM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just noticed yesterday mine seem to be getting tight

I'm big enough as it is I dont want them to get huge & rule my life. LOL

Looks like I'll have to splurge and get me some bigger bras here soon.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
April 30th, 2014, 02:37 PM
I will definitely be looking at those sites. I live in a relatively small town and I'm about 100% sure there is nobody in this town that does professional bra fittings. I think the closest place is probably an hour and a half away. I'm confident that I wear the right size though. They're very comfortable and there's no bulging, the straps don't hurt. Although I would like to be fitted just see.
michelleH likes this.
April 30th, 2014, 02:38 PM
MomTo3LittleBoys's Avatar Love my house of boys!
I wish I could have that issue. Im in the 5% of woman that cant produce milk. I try everytime and I only get colostrum. My boobs never hurt and never grow. I stay a 36-38 B the whole time and after. Blah
DS3- Born 11/4/14
April 30th, 2014, 03:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2EthanAndJett View Post
I wish I could have that issue. Im in the 5% of woman that cant produce milk. I try everytime and I only get colostrum. My boobs never hurt and never grow. I stay a 36-38 B the whole time and after. Blah
Larger busted women usually have a harder time BFing then smaller busted women. The excess fat tissue in the breasts 'crush' or restrict the milk ducts causing for less milk production. All in all though, its not breast size that determines ability to BF, its more the milk ducts in the breast (when talking about size issues).
April 30th, 2014, 04:08 PM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
uhg...my bbs are huge I so cannot wait until the end of each day to take it off my bra!

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart
April 30th, 2014, 04:08 PM
MomTo3LittleBoys's Avatar Love my house of boys!
Ya the lactation lady said I dont have enough glandular tissue is my breast to make milk.
DS3- Born 11/4/14
April 30th, 2014, 04:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2EthanAndJett View Post
Ya the lactation lady said I dont have enough glandular tissue is my breast to make milk.
Hey, just an FYI, my LC said that with each pregnancy your breasts make more milk glands(?!). I was telling her all my kids always preferred my R breast over my left cause it made ounces more milk (or maybe it made more cause they preferred it? lol No matter, I couldn't get the left to keep up ever, lol). Then Baby George preferred the L over the R and the R made less milk. There were many thoughts on why this might have been due to over supply, strong let down, it being smaller and him having a bad tongue tie, etc. But during it all, so also said that my L breast might have made more glands (or tissue?) when I was PG this last time causing me to make more milk. We also think that due to his tongue tie and his poor ability to nurse he was literally living off my let downs until it was clipped at 5 days old. Thank Gawd my milk came in less then 24 hours later!! (BTW, with each subsequent baby, your milk comes in sooner.)

Wow, this got off topic fast, lol. Just get me talking about BFing and I'm so easily distracted!! LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search