MOTW- Jellis82 (July 28th)

Forum: **NEW** November 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By KellJoO
  • 1 Post By CooperDupersMomma
  • 1 Post By KellJoO
  • 1 Post By ReaganorDean
  • 1 Post By jellis82

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** November 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2014, 09:04 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jennifer! Its your turn for Mom of the Week!

So ladies, lets ask her anything you want to know here! I'll go first

What has been your favorite memory from this pregnancy so far?
jellis82 likes this.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
July 28th, 2014, 10:42 AM
Veteran
Would you rather road trip across the USA or fly?
jellis82 likes this.
July 28th, 2014, 02:09 PM
jellis82's Avatar Super Mommy
My favorite memory from this pregnancy so far is when we found out that baby is a girl. My husband, daughter, and son were there with me and it was just a nice, joyful time with my family!

I would rather road trip across the USA. I would like to see all the different states (even if some of them might be a little boring).

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 28th, 2014, 02:31 PM
Would you rather go to the theatre for movie night or stay home and get cozy on the couch?
jellis82 likes this.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

July 28th, 2014, 03:54 PM
Wait - are the kids going too?! If the kids are there too then definitely at home, last time we took my son to the theater was around November last year...it did NOT go well. LOL. He was only 1 to be fair but either my DH or I had to go out to the lobby with him so that he could run around. If it's just DH and I then I pick the theater. We don't go out that often so it's nice when we get a chance!

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 29th, 2014, 03:15 PM
ReaganorDean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I believe you said you were going to school for nursing. Sorry, preggo brain. What area of nursing interest you the most? Where do you see yourself working?
jellis82 likes this.
July 29th, 2014, 08:29 PM
Yes, I am going to school for nursing. The area that interests me most at this time is labor and delivery. I would love to see babies born all the time! Of course that could change once I'm actually taking the nursing classes and doing the clinicals at the hospital, I might find that I have a passion for geriatrics (sincerely doubt this).

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 30th, 2014, 06:43 AM
what is your all time favorite dessert?
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

July 30th, 2014, 08:40 AM
Oh that's a tough one Kelley. I like all things sweet. My favorite might have to be this banana cream pie they make at a restaurant by my mom and dad's house. They use a traditional pie crust and spread peanut butter all over it, banana cream on top of that, topped with sliced bananas and chocolate sauce. It is amazing!
KellJoO likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 30th, 2014, 03:50 PM
ReaganorDean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My mom was an L&D nurse for years and loved it. Now her passion is teaching nursing. She's written some questions for the NCLEX exams.

Ok, my next question for you. If you had to pick a single event that changed your life for the better, what would it be?
July 30th, 2014, 07:13 PM
Wow that's awesome!

A single event?! Hmmmm......I would have to say losing my last job (as silly as that sounds). I was pregnant with my son when I lost my job and we had just moved to an area where there weren't any decent paying jobs available (we were commuting 1 1/2 hours each way to work). We decided that because of the cost of daycare it wouldn't make sense for me to work any of the minimum wage jobs so that allowed me to stay home with the kids, something I had wanted to do since the birth of my daughter 4 years before. It also led to my decision to finally go back to school for nursing, something that will be so worth it when I am finally finished and working. It hasn't been easy, we have had hard times financially, but I wouldn't trade this time with my kids and being able to finally go to college for the world!

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 31st, 2014, 06:54 AM
What do you see yourself doing when you can retire? Any big plans?
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

July 31st, 2014, 06:12 PM
I see us doing a lot of traveling. There are so many places I want to go. Hawaii, New Zealand, Italy, Greece, Fiji, and so many more!

Make a pregnancy ticker
August 1st, 2014, 05:30 AM
kixsgc's Avatar Veteran
Is this going to be your last baby?

If you could live anywhere,where would it be?

Our Rainbow baby <3
Henry David- 11.11.14<3

August 1st, 2014, 09:45 AM
I'm pretty sure this will be our last baby. It makes me a little sad, but I think its about time. Having children is expensive so unless we win the lottery....lol.

I would want to live at Disneyland....or as close to it as possible! LOL! I am a huge Disney fan and I love California, it's just too expensive to live in the areas I would want to live in!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search