Check in, How is everyone?

Forum: **NEW** November 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KellJoO

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** November 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2014, 07:28 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are getting so close, many of us in the 3rd Trimester already!!

So, lets check in and see how everyone is doing!

How far along? 27w4d

Weight gain? 4 lbs since my initial 10 lb loss

Breast changes? Bigger, definitely heavier and lots of leaking at night.

Sleep patterns? Fall asleep quickly, but wake up at least twice a night to pee! Staying comfortable is difficult

Next appointment? August 27th for my GD check

Have you had a baby shower yet? No, but planning one for Sept 27

New aches & pains? Lots of pressure down low & getting out of bed is a chore!

Do you feel ready? For the most part..........I need to get our birth tub ordered and then I will be more content.
jellis82 likes this.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
August 19th, 2014, 07:37 AM
Raunchero's Avatar Happy as a Clam :)
How far along? 26w4d

Weight gain? About 20 lbs

Breast changes? Just bigger. Nips are dark.

Sleep patterns? Staying in one spot for longer periods. But I will still occasionally wake up at night on my back which in return makes my hips and lower back hurt.

Next appointment? August 28th for my GD check

Have you had a baby shower yet? Nope I have 3 planned lol. Very generous family. Sept 14, sept 28 and nov 2nd. I just found out my office wants to have one here too.

New aches & pains? My legs, feet amd hips. I feel like I constantly have to have them up in the air.

Do you feel ready? Some days yes and some days no.

August 19th, 2014, 09:42 AM
michelleH's Avatar Super Mommy
How far along 27w 5d

Weight gain About 21 pounds

Breast changes Just bigger... lots bigger

Sleep patterns Sleep? What is that? I can't get comfortable, and when I do, it doesn't last long. For a while, sleeping on my back with my knees bent would get me through most of the night, but that's not working anymore.

Next appointment September 3

Have you had a baby shower yet Nope, one is planned for September 27

New aches & pains Nothing new. Still have the occasional blinding-pain calf cramp at night. BH contractions are frequent but not exactly painful. He is constantly moving, but not in a painful way yet.

Do you feel ready Not in the slightest. Still no word on the repairs to our upstairs, so the entire house is a wreck.

One angel baby - 1/22/14
Rainbow baby due 11/13/14

Affiliate Photographer for Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep - Infant Remembrance Photography
August 19th, 2014, 02:19 PM
Veteran
26w 6d

No weight gain I lost weight and have stayed the same.

They feel a little heavier and the color is changing a little bit.

Sleep patterns. Umm I sleep pretty good sleeping thru the night here and there but feeling exhausted.

I have my weekly ultrasound tomorrow and my GD appt on Thursday.

Baby shower. Im sad to say I don't get a baby shower it was scheduled or Sept 13th But I will be in the hospital and the baby might already be here.

I have been having some cramping and really sharp lower pains. And have headaches a lot The last few days but other then that nothing else new.

Am I ready? No not even close I didn't expect to have a baby so early I thought I would have a few more months so now I'm rushing to get things done.
August 19th, 2014, 03:14 PM
Rose
How far along 28 w 6 d

Weight gain As of my appointment this morning 5 pounds

Breast changes They are huge. My nipples feel like they're tightening sometimes

Sleep patterns Sleep is still good! I get up to pee but that's it

Next appointment September 9th

Have you had a baby shower yet I don't have any family or friends in New Jersey so I won't be having one. It makes me very (selfishly) sad actually.

New aches & pains my left hip hurts at some point everyday but that's it. That and lots of pressure.

Do you feel ready Gosh no. We still have NO furniture or any of the big things. I'm not stressing it yet though. I'm ready in that I am SO STINKING TIRED of being pregnant!
August 19th, 2014, 04:05 PM
NYCgirl's Avatar Super Mommy
How far along? 27 weeks today

Weight gain? Finally gained my first lb. Up 2 from pre-pregnancy

Breast changes? Sadly YES these girls got BIGGER again! I wasn't this big while BF'ing Ryan so this will be fun to see when the milk comes in again!

Sleep patterns? Up kinda late, enjoy the QUIET once my older ones go to bed. I am lucky my little guys still naps so I do too!! I get up to pee once or twice a night.

Next appointment? next week I think...

Have you had a baby shower yet? HA!! yes 12 years ago for my first. Nope baby number 5 gets nothing! LOL! My mom actually just payed for a big order or Carter's Stuff and she will be shipping it over soon. I can't wait!

New aches & pains? Not sure if it is pregnancy or age related but I can't sit on the floor to play with Ryan without sitting on a pillow. It just HURTS.

Do you feel ready? No I need to get the kids settled into the school year. Emotionally am I ready - yeah I think so. Ryan my last was a dream baby but my first three were HARD! I/ we are bracing for another hard one. I am not looking forward to Colic again but fingers crossed...

August 19th, 2014, 07:32 PM
amandabanana's Avatar Veteran
How far along? 25w4d

Weight gain? 19 pounds total

Breast changes? They are getting bigger and hubby has noticed this as well.

Sleep patterns? Tossing and turning all night. I can never get comfortable.

Next appointment? September 11th

Have you had a baby shower yet? No, my two showers are in October

New aches & pains? Lower back pain

Do you feel ready? Pretty much, just waiting for my baby showers to get more things and then figure out what else we still need.

August 20th, 2014, 07:12 AM
BABY3.'s Avatar Veteran
How far along? 28 weeks

Weight gain? 12 lbs I think

Breast changes? They got big right away. Not too much has changed since then. They just feel heavier day by day.. LOL

Sleep patterns? I fall asleep quickly as well & usually wake up once about 5am to pee. ..then when I wake up for the day my back aches like craaaaaazyyy lately. Ugh.

Next appointment? Next week

Have you had a baby shower yet? Nope. Baby #3. Boy #3. We are set!

New aches & pains? It's hard to get up from a low position (like playing on the floor with the kiddos)

Do you feel ready? Oh yes! I am SO READY!! I wish it was November already!

#1 #2 #3 ALL BOYS!!
August 20th, 2014, 09:37 AM
jellis82's Avatar Super Mommy
How far along? 28w1d

Weight gain? 7 lbs

Breast changes? Just darker areolas

Sleep patterns? Ughhh terrible, kids have started to jump in bed with me in the middle of the night.

Next appointment? September 1st....down to appointments every 2 weeks now!

Have you had a baby shower yet? No, we won't be having one

New aches & pains? Sciatic pain has been really bad lately and my tailbone hurts if I sit too long.

Do you feel ready? Sort of, we have enough stuff that if today was the day we would be ok but I have a lot I want to shop for still.

Make a pregnancy ticker
August 20th, 2014, 11:31 AM
Veteran
How far along? 26w4d

Weight gain? Total- 19lbs....I don't own a scale so I'll find out how much I weigh on Friday

Breast changes? they've been bigger for while, but thankfully have stopped I think. No leaking yet, and thankfully not hurting constantly anymore

Sleep patterns? I sleep pretty well....unless someone doesn't like how I'm laying

Next appointment? August 22nd for my Rh shot

Have you had a baby shower yet? Not having anything formal, made a registry mainly for family, getting together with extended family for a lunch "shower" some time in Septmeber/October.

New aches & pains? Joints...ugh mainly knees and ankles. Sitting up and stuff is also "fun" DH gets a good laugh at me every now and then

Do you feel ready? Personally- yes. Actually- no. I still need actual things that will have to wait until after we move in October.

^^^fixed my ticker EDD 11/16/14

August 20th, 2014, 02:42 PM
Veteran
How far along 26 weeks 4 days

Weight gain Around 20-25 lbs.

Breast changes Some days they look bigger; some days they don't. Some days they feel heavier; some days they don't. Some days the nipples have bumps; some days they don't.

Sleep patterns Sleep is getting more and more difficult. I'm up almost every hour peeing and changing sides because my hips get super sore.

Next appointment Friday, August 22.

Have you had a baby shower yet Not yet. It's planned for Sept. 27.

New aches & pains Hmm... Sometimes if I hold my bladder too long, it hurts when I pee. And if I walk too much, the bottom of my stomach starts hurting.

Do you feel ready I'm ready to meet him, and hold him, and kiss him. And, as soon as we get the nursery painted and and all of the furniture put in it, the room will be ready.

Baby #1 due to arrive mid-november

August 20th, 2014, 09:16 PM
lizbitz16's Avatar Super Mommy
How far along? 28w 1d

Weight gain? 9-10lb

Breast changes? Darker nips, starting to get a bit heavier and back to their original size. This little girl has taken my boobs and butt!

Sleep patterns? So horrible! Toss and turn at night, finally get decent sleep early morning, then naps during day. Been SO tired!

Next appointment? Sept 2! Every two weeks now

Have you had a baby shower yet? Yes 2, one by my family, one by friends back in June when I was home

New aches & pains? Tummy sore when I wake up, and TONS of pressure, to a point where I need to sit down.

Do you feel ready? Yes and no, yes I'm absolutely ready to meet her and want her here NOW! But no at the same time, there's lots of stuff we don't have yet for her (including a way to bring her home!)

August 21st, 2014, 03:34 PM
nicole09's Avatar Super Mommy
How far along? 27w1d

Weight gain? 20 lbs

Breast changes? Bigger

Sleep patterns? Having a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep.

Next appointment? Sept 5th

Have you had a baby shower yet? No

New aches & pains? just the back and swollen feet from time to time

Do you feel ready? Not yet still need to get the room done

August 22nd, 2014, 06:10 AM
Taniam's Avatar Veteran
How far along? 28w4d

Weight gain? I think 10 pounds since initially loosing 10 pounds and gaining it back, so i guess total is 10 pounds. ... mind you i weighed myself last about 2 weeks ago.

Breast changes? Bigger, according to my step-mom. She kept mentioning it in front of my dad at dinner last Friday... embarrassing much !

Sleep patterns? Wake up about 3 times a night to pee. can't find a comfortable position to sleep in!

Next appointment? Sept. 14th - the first my husband will be able to attend!

Have you had a baby shower yet? No, mine is planned for Sept 21st

New aches & pains? Can't sleep. Hips hurt at night. Swollen feet. Acid re-flux. While moving i ended up sitting on the ground to empty boxes a lot... getting up from the floor is like the hardest thing ever now! ugh! Oh and goodness, i had the worst gas pain, felt like being stabbed (in mah butt lol) after our plane rides for about a week. I cried like a baby!

Do you feel ready? NO! we just moved and nothing is bought or ready. So i'm freaking out a little. I hope to start buying stuff soon and setting it up. My husband is way more laid back about it than i am!

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search