Another period of no movement...

Forum: **NEW** November 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By michelleH
  • 1 Post By lizbitz16

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** November 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 23rd, 2014, 11:40 PM
lizbitz16's Avatar Super Mommy
Calling the doctor on Monday this time. Haven't felt significant movement in 3 days. Its currently midnight (her most active time) and I've felt nothing. The times I have felt her the last few days its been minuscule (to a point where it may have even been gas). I accidentally swallowed pool water a few days ago following a cleaning. Could that have messed baby up?? Seriously freaking out...

August 24th, 2014, 01:23 AM
jozzy's Avatar Veteran
Hope everything turned out ok. Did you get checked?

Make a pregnancy ticker

August 24th, 2014, 05:31 AM
ReaganorDean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope everything's ok. Try one cup of caffeinated coffee and see if you can get a little more movement. That will usually get at least a little action out of my guy. I would give your doctor a call if you've felt virtually no movement in three days. They may want you to be seen for an ultrasound. Keep us posted. I don't think a little pool water would have hurt your baby. I wouldn't worry too much about that.
August 24th, 2014, 09:01 AM
michelleH's Avatar Super Mommy
No, I don't think pool water could have done her any harm. Please don't start down that path!

I would call the doctor, or if you are really stressing out, see if there is an urgent care you can go to that has a hand held doppler.

One angel baby - 1/22/14
Rainbow baby due 11/13/14

Affiliate Photographer for Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep - Infant Remembrance Photography
August 24th, 2014, 10:55 AM
BABY3.'s Avatar Veteran
No, I don't think any pool water would do much harm. ..but I agree with the other girls.. if it is very minimal movement for 3 days I would maybe give the doc a call. They have an answering service on the weekend for problems just like this. *hugs* I went through this last week I was really starting to freak out a little but since then he has gotten really active again. Maybe it's just a little resting period after they went through such a huge growth spurt..?

#1 #2 #3 ALL BOYS!!
August 24th, 2014, 12:09 PM
I'm hoping its a growth spurt. We have a home Doppler, she was average 130s yesterday. Today found her on other side of stomach and hr was SUPER fast in mid 150s. It sounded scary fast today. At least I know she's still alive...

August 24th, 2014, 03:44 PM
Veteran
Drink some caffeine I freak myself out when I can't feel movement I'll get some coffee or a small energy drink and she usually starts moving like crazy. But I would go get checked out on the safe side.
August 24th, 2014, 08:45 PM
Once again I scared myself. She FINALLY started kicking just now...getting frustrated with this little girl!

August 25th, 2014, 07:36 AM
michelleH's Avatar Super Mommy
lol

And I'd really appreciate it if my boy would calm down a little.
UrbanMomma likes this.

One angel baby - 1/22/14
Rainbow baby due 11/13/14

Affiliate Photographer for Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep - Infant Remembrance Photography
August 27th, 2014, 09:55 AM
nyc_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Are you still feeling movement. My girl is pretty active. I understand freaking out if you dont feel anything.

August 27th, 2014, 10:15 AM
Good news! I'm feeling her move again. Yesterday she was SO active, I was freaking out! In bed I look down and see my stomach moving, like a wave, and then she would kick/punch so hard my whole stomach would shake...it was so trippy. I'm claustrophobic, so when I saw her moving so much I started having anxiety for her!
QuinnBaby likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search