Symptoms

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 1stbaby

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 30th, 2012, 10:28 AM
sfarrow3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What main symptoms are you having?

May 30th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am extremely tired, nauteous, bloated and constantly hungry/thirsty.

I honestly don't know why anyone enjoys being pregnant.
Hoping4bby likes this.

May 31st, 2012, 09:49 AM
Regular
Hopefully your upset tummy goes away! I'm lucky enough to not have the sea sick feeling, but I'm always hungry and tired. The tiredness is the most annoying because I have so much to do and a very demanding job.
May 31st, 2012, 09:52 AM
LaceyMay2630's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm VERY tired. I can sleep at the drop of a hat ha ha. I'm also very hungry, but only in the first part of the day, once 4 o'clock comes around I don't want anything to do with food.

May 31st, 2012, 09:53 AM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
Nauseous, starving, exhausted, sore boobs, headaches, cramps! You know, all the fun stuff!

May 31st, 2012, 09:57 AM
rjae84's Avatar Veteran
Bloated. Sore sore boobs. Very frequent urination. I was tired a lot last two weeks.. weeks 5 and 6. But I've felt better last day or two.
May 31st, 2012, 10:01 AM
OMG How could I forget the sexiest symptom?! Extreme constipation.

May 31st, 2012, 10:04 AM
nursingmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nauseous... so nauseous that i forget all my other symptoms. but when i do stop and think about them i pee all the time, and im EXHAUSTED

May 31st, 2012, 10:18 AM
JennyBaby2013's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sooo tired that I could nap at any given moment and I am NOT a napper. Nausea, sore nipples, lack of energy. Feeling a little depressed. Getting up in the middle of the night to pee. Weird dreams. Cravings. I'm a hot mess.

I can't wait until 2nd trimester. I'm REALLY REALLY hoping some energy comes back and the nausea goes away!
Jacob (10) Matthew (7) Paige (5)
& Liliana (0)

Liliana Eve 1/14/13 ~ 8lbs 2oz and 19"

May 31st, 2012, 10:38 AM
I have nausea, sore nipples, and an over tired feeling. I was having cramping but it stopped this week.
May 31st, 2012, 11:37 AM
MsRK's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a few symptoms.. tired, crampy, way too sensitive to smells.. but by far..the worse ones are my sore breasts which hurt so much I could cry sometimes and the fact that I always feel hot!

Two night ago I was pulling my sheets over me and I scratched my nipple with my nail.. I rolled back and forth whining and crying ..DH thought that something horrendous had happened and came running over only to look at me oddly when I told him what happened.
He didn't have the appropriate level of pity that I thought should have been there are that moment...
May 31st, 2012, 01:07 PM
Veteran
Nauseous, tired but can't sleep much at night, need to pee all the time, hyper sensitive nose (I can't be around many things at all), gassy, alternating between constipated and the other problem, random food aversions (one minute something sounds good, but then I can't eat it), cravings for salty or sour stuff, incredibly sore nipples (fun while breastfeeding), and being weepy at the drop of a hat.

My dh tries to be as helpful as possible, but he was dreading this part of me being pregnant again, he was worried I would be as bad as last time, but I seem to be doing better, not as nauseous as with baby #2.
May 31st, 2012, 03:48 PM
LaceyMay2630's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRK View Post
I have a few symptoms.. tired, crampy, way too sensitive to smells.. but by far..the worse ones are my sore breasts which hurt so much I could cry sometimes and the fact that I always feel hot!

Two night ago I was pulling my sheets over me and I scratched my nipple with my nail.. I rolled back and forth whining and crying ..DH thought that something horrendous had happened and came running over only to look at me oddly when I told him what happened.
He didn't have the appropriate level of pity that I thought should have been there are that moment...
I just cringed for you! My boobs and nipples are SO sensitive. I even cover them up in the shower so the water doesn't get on them.

May 31st, 2012, 05:43 PM
Lacey_619's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sore boobs, very tired, m/s is pretty much gone (I know how to avoid it and thankfully has not been that bad), very bloated and uncomfortable.

May 31st, 2012, 07:41 PM
doxiemom24's Avatar Veteran
Fatigue, veeery sore boobs, cramping, and waves of nausea.

May 31st, 2012, 07:52 PM
Veteran
I am annoyed by everyone and everything, constipated, and my belly looks swollen and fat, and tired..
May 31st, 2012, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyMacartney View Post
I am annoyed by everyone and everything, constipated, and my belly looks swollen and fat, and tired..
YESYESYES. GAH! When did everyone get SOOOOOO annoying?! I never noticed it until I was pregnant.

May 31st, 2012, 08:08 PM
doxiemom24's Avatar Veteran
Oh and bloating too... I had to unbutton my pants earlier. Already. This can't be good.

May 31st, 2012, 11:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Exhausted! Very hungry all the time. Sore boobs. Bloated no matter how much or how little i eat!

Michelle
June 1st, 2012, 12:32 AM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
m/s, tired all the time, constapation, sore boobs, and headache.

Tags
pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search