Baby stuff x

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By BeccaC17
  • 2 Post By misty3281
  • 1 Post By stargatemommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 29th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I anyone else desperate to buy stuff but to scared cause it's so early x

August 29th, 2012, 10:48 AM
BeccaC17's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm always looking at stuff online but I want to wait till after our anatomy scan to find out the sex. I've definitely bookmarked quite a few things though
Skimboardin Mama likes this.

August 29th, 2012, 11:10 AM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Girl let me tell ya, I've had my baby room almost completely finished since before we even started TTC. I'm a little OCD. If I know something is going to have to be done, I have to do it right then or I stress till it's taken care of. I left a wall blank to add like the name and personalized quote and stuff when we find out the gender, but other than that it's all taken care of. I prefer to spend a little money at a time over a longer stretch than trying to come up with larger amounts at one time later on. But that's just me, I started Christmas shopping in April. haha I know, I have a problem.

August 29th, 2012, 12:08 PM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
At some point, we will have to move DD out of the nursery and into a toddler bed in another room. I was just thinking about it this morning and getting a little excited by the idea. Maybe once we find out the gender so we know if we are using what we already have or buying other stuff.
August 29th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Sapphera's Avatar NTNP Host
I started a wishlist today at Toys'R'Us... even if just to give an idea of things to get later on... because some of it definitely would be gender specific..but some of it not so much (stroller systems, diaper bags, monitors, all that fun stuff!)
NTNP #2
August 29th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't need a ton of stuff, I need a carseat, I boba wrap newborn cloth diapers and if it's a girl, some clothes. We don't think most of the crap they sells for babies is even close to needed.
Skimboardin Mama likes this.

August 29th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ummm, yea so I couldn't resist and I've already started buying diapers and wipes...just had to buy SOMETHING...I have ZERO patience. But I figured I'll at least start buying diapers every month so I'll have a nice stockpile....If DH would let me I'd have already bought a crib and furniture!
August 29th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I love that misty ur so organised, I've got stuff from DD so if its a girl could use some of that stuff I'm so tempted to go to baby gap and just get a babygrow just a wee thing and what till after my first scan to get anything else x

It's so much fun getting stuff x

August 29th, 2012, 02:04 PM
May 2013 Cohost
Not yet...am waiting until after the 20 week scan.
August 29th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Memi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We're moving DS into the guest room which will become his big boy room after his birthday next month. That way the nursery will be empty and I won't have to do a single thing to it if we have another boy, or it's ready to redecorate if we have a girl.

I bought a double stroller a few months ago that I couldn't pass up. Other than that I haven't bought anything and don't plan to for a while. There are just a few odds and ends I need since we already have a LO and have saved everything.
Expecting #3 in January 2016!

August 29th, 2012, 09:28 PM
LPNMOMMY84's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am stock piling cloth dipes. I have ordered the coming home outfit (may have to add a piece or two if its a girl. I already started my registry.

I have nursing covers and a sling too...

We will be moving in a few months, so im not doing much here honestly. We did decide on the nursery theme. Classic Winnie the Pooh for a boy and a girl, im not sure because, well, im having a boy, lol! I actually called the baby Luke tonight. OMG. LOL
August 30th, 2012, 05:57 AM
Memi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LPNMOMMY84
I am stock piling cloth dipes.
Oh yes I forgot about those! I definitely have 90% of my newborn cloth diaper stash already purchased and put away.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
Expecting #3 in January 2016!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search