Bite me WIC lady...

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2012, 06:16 AM
JennyBaby2013's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Nikki. View Post
My WIC lady for my son thought she knew everything, she always told me my son was over weight w/out knowing anything about my husband (6'6) my sons doctor always told me he was perfect and if she thought there was something to worry about she would let me know. I told the WIC lady that the one visit and told her if she felt concerned about my sons weight to please contact my doctor and discuss it with her.......I then switched offices.....

why do they think they are doctors?
I really think they do!! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaTooters View Post
(haven't read all the replies...yet!)

But from my experience the people at the WIC office (any office, I've been to three) are just plain rude. I don't know what it is but they can be so pushy about certain things. I know they are there to provide information and what not to those who need it most but they tend to overstep their boundries quite often.

Sorry she was so rude to you
It amazes me to hear that so many people have had issues with WIC employees over stepping boundries or being rude. I wonder whazzupwitdat?
Jacob (10) Matthew (7) Paige (5)
& Liliana (0)

Liliana Eve 1/14/13 ~ 8lbs 2oz and 19"

October 5th, 2012, 06:23 AM
JennyBaby2013's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.Eyes4351 View Post
Ugh I remember the rudeness at WIC when I got it with my oldest.... I do think its a good program. Idk if they get callous from dealing with rude customers (I saw plenty of those too) and they don't know what to do when someone with some sense comes in, but it seems like even their good advice is given in a rude way.... Frustrating.
I'm amazed that the rudeness seems universal. I know they have some difficult customers as well (I've seen them too and some are not pretty lol) but that doesn't mean they should assume everyone they speak with is like that. I'm glad I only have to go a few times a year!!
Jacob (10) Matthew (7) Paige (5)
& Liliana (0)

Liliana Eve 1/14/13 ~ 8lbs 2oz and 19"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search