Different Pregnancies...Symptoms?

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By enchantingdragon

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 27th, 2012, 05:43 PM
momneedscoffee13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to momneedscoffee13 Send a message via Yahoo to momneedscoffee13 Send a message via Skype™ to momneedscoffee13
How different (or similar?) have each of your pregnancies been? How is this one different so far?

Connor was SO easy! I had zero m/s, barely any symptoms throughout the pregnancy. The only ones that were prevalent were sore boobs in the beginning, and horrible heartburn later on (and he sure came out with a full head of hair! )

So far with this one, I'm feeling nauseous on and off all day, every day!! It sucks! My boobs are a little bit sore, but not nearly as much as I remember with Connor. With him, I had to wear a sports bra to sleep because they hurt so bad! Now they only seem to hurt when I touch them ha ha.

Last edited by momneedscoffee13; October 27th, 2012 at 06:35 PM.
October 27th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Super Mommy
With Isaac my biggest symptoms in the beginning were very strange dreams, bad sciatica and sore boobs. With Gabe I had absolutely no sore boobs, still very strange dreams, fatigue and only a touch of M/S. So far with this little one I've had strange dreams, sore boobs and fatigue, no M/S yet. I sure hope it stays that way, I didn't like the little bit of M/S I had with Gabe! I'm a big baby when it comes to nausea.
October 27th, 2012, 06:22 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
With Lily: I had sore boobs at the beginning. Really that was my only indication that I should probably test since I wasn't good about keeping up with when AF was due. I was constantly hungry- craved pizza, burritos, and chocolate like nobody's business. Half way through the pregnancy I had terrible heartburn. I was always munching on Tums. By the last 2 months, the swelling in my hands and feet were terrible. I couldn't wear my wedding ring or dress shoes to work. Did I stop eating pizza, burritos, and chocolate? Of course not.

With Abri- no sore boobs. I felt miserable all day queasiness starting at 7 weeks that lasted until 19 weeks. I was on Zofran for the nausea which caused awful constipation. I was never hungry, even after the nausea passed. No cravings, no heartburn, no swelling.

So far with this one: no sore boobs, a little nausea so far but I can still function. I don't necessarily have cravings yet, but have preferences for more savory foods than sweets (I have a major sweet tooth normally).

October 27th, 2012, 07:43 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
With the twins--everything was horrible, so I can't really compare.. lol

With DS, I was a lot sicker.. my nose was a lot worse. I didn't really have cravings, just aversions.

This time I am doing a bit better with the nausea and my nose. My boobs are much more sore this time, and I am cravings sweets and fruit juice like a mad man. I am having insomnia. And hot all the time!!

October 27th, 2012, 08:44 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
With Eliza I remember being sick starting at 7 weeks, but it passed once I brushed my teeth. My boobs were so swollen and sore they were shiny, and I felt like I'd been hit by a truck, I was so tired. My skin and hair got really oily. I didn't really gain much weight, especially not right away, but I did swell pretty badly at the end.

This time I had absolutely no symptoms until 5 weeks, then m/s hit like a ton of bricks. It's constant and much more intense. I did notice it let up a little bit in the last couple days and now I mostly feel icky in the evenings. I'm hoping it goes away at 13 weeks like last time. My skin and hair are a mess and I already have killer heartburn. My boobs aren't quite as sore but they're already all stretched out from nursing and I didn't wean all that long ago so that doesn't surprise me. I've also already gained at least 5 lbs because I wasn't used to eating wheat and when I got sick I started grains again because they're bland and palatable. I feel awful and I'm really looking forward to wanting healthy food again.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

October 27th, 2012, 10:06 PM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im having like the exact same pregnancy, very mild just some gassiness, hunger, and frequent urination. Im a little crampier but that might just be 2nd baby in general. Also I seem to have retained a little of my sex drive which I ddint with Drake and Im not bleeding like I did with Drake thank goodness. Other than that I have to say I have it easy compared to most and Im thankful and I know I dont really earn the right to complain at all
momneedscoffee13 likes this.
October 28th, 2012, 05:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
They've all been pretty similar, but with my first I was so bloated everywhere I had to get my ring cut off my finger. I also had to see a physical therapist for my back & dh was in Iraq so I was miserable with worry. I had bad Braxton hicks too. The second two weren't that bad, just more exhausted & my boobs were more sore early on. This one is shaping to be like the others.

October 28th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
PREGNANCY 1: no m/s, no real 1st trimester signs except fatigue, no cramping, increased acne, craved salty/fatty foods such as fries, chips, meat. BOY

PREGNANCY 2: m/s from 6-10 weeks, fatigue, lots of cramping, increased acne, craved sweet, fruit and salads. BOY

PREGNANCY 3: off and on m/s since the beginning, extreme fatigue, no cramping, face is clear- no acne, slightly increase in breast size. Craving salty foods. ???
7 lbs 6 oz, 21 inches
October 28th, 2012, 08:01 AM
wanttobeinvienna's Avatar Veteran
I was just thinking about this the other night. It's been 9.5 years since my daughter was born, and 11 years since my son, so it's a little hard to remember. But I do know my fatigue is more than anything I ever remember! I don't know if it's age, if it's having older kids and a demanding career, but oh man, I am TIRED! Always!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search