Who else has had on and off bleeding and spotting?

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2013, 10:05 AM
mamalamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have had more bleeding and spotting (both red and brown) episodes than I can count this time around :/ Some of them I can attribute to something like dtd or exercise but many I cannot. Again this morning I have unexplained brown spotting. I have had manu u/s, the most recent was last Tuesday and everything looks fine, no sch or anything. But I am still concerned about it...it remind me a little
of my first pregnancy and I ended up having a bunch of placenta issues...

And of course since I am only 10 weeks I am still terrified of a miscarriage even though we have seen the hb and good looking baby several times

Anyone that does not have an SCH having bleeding or spotting?

January 19th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Lots of hugs honey. I hope you can get some answers! I'm here if you need to talk.
January 19th, 2013, 11:03 AM
Super Mommy
I am so sorry for your stress. I am also so worried all day everyday as I have suffered 3 losses in a row. All we can do is try to be positive and take each day one at a time. Hugs to you and your LO.
January 19th, 2013, 11:10 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had spotting Wed and thursday but it seems to have stopped. I had a lot of bleeding with my last baby, from 6-18 weeks. It wss so terrifying. Hang in there.

January 19th, 2013, 06:34 PM
carolinashore's Avatar Veteran
I had some spotting around 6&7 weeks, with no explanation. I hope it stops soon for you.

January 19th, 2013, 07:12 PM
I had some light pink spotting early today but it stopped. I am so scared it will start again. My doctor said its totally normal and not to worry if I'm not cramping. Hoping the best for you.
January 19th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Thanks ladies

I have another heartbeat check on Tuesday and then my NT scan is next Wednesday. My first concern is the baby of course, but I am also getting anxious to get a first good look at that placenta and see where it is and how it looks so far.

January 19th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
That is so stressful!!

With my last baby i had spotting every 3-4 weeks until somewhere in the third trimester. Almost as if AF was trying to show (even though I've never had regular periods in my life!). They never did figure out where it was coming from.

With this one, I had implantation spotting (enough that I was convinced AF was on her way and I wasn't pg). And then a little bit of spotting around 8 weeks. Seems similar to what happened last time.

It's definitely stressful, but ultimately, there's nothing you can really DO about it.
Courtney, Nola, Kya, Whitney, and baby girl #5 coming soon!
January 20th, 2013, 04:16 AM
Papasgirl's Avatar Down Syndrome Pregnancy
I have not had anything in the way of bleeding or spotting this time around, but I definitely know how stressful it can be. Some minor spotting and bleeding is normal in pregnancy and especially if it is around the time your AF would have been due for that month. Strange i know. You have seen the heartbeat so I wouldn't put too much stock into miscarriage worries just yet. I am not sure if you have had any losses, but I had three in a row before this pregnancy (fingers crossed the 4th time is the charm), and each time with those spotting quickly turned to all out bleeding accompanied by heavy af like cramping and crippling back pain....so with that said,if you have some spotting without cramping, I am thinking it should be ok. your scan next week will ease your mind. I am sorry you are going through this though. I know its stressful worrying. I worry everyday....

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together
January 20th, 2013, 09:24 AM
Jenilope's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jenilope
(((hugs))) that must be scary. I had bleeding and spotting in the first trimester with dd2 and dd3, both due to SCH.

Are you certain you don't have one? My tech didn't mention the SCH to me until I asked specifically about it.

I hope it's nothing and that they can give you a reason for it soon. Hang in there.

January 20th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Yeah, I know for certain there is no SCH, I see a perinatologist and he specifically went hunting for one lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search