Weekend

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2013, 01:12 PM
MommyKent910's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How was everyones weekend??
January 20th, 2013, 01:38 PM
jeangeorge2742728's Avatar Crazy Momma 2 seven
So far it's been terrible, the kids are acting like wild monkeys. My 16 month old dd and my 4 year old dd are both sick with something so I haven't got much sleep the past couple of days. Last night was really bad. My dh is about to drive me banana's acting like a 2 yr old. This weekend could have been better.
Samuel (Sammy) Wesley 5-27-07
Kaitlynn Faith 6-11-08
MaryJean Hope 9-16-11
Ethan Curtis 02-06-13
January 20th, 2013, 02:03 PM
MommyKent910's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
^Im so sorry!! I hope they are all feeling better and I HATE with DH acts like babies!! UGHHH!

This weekend has been ok. Pretty mellow and got some important things checked off my to-do list.
January 20th, 2013, 06:29 PM
teacher.123's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Great weekend! I got a mani/pedi on Saturday morning while DH took care of Savvy. Then after her nap we all went swimming.

We also finished cleaning the house. Besides the daily house chores and cleaning the fish tank we are all ready for Miles. No more To Do List!!!!

January 20th, 2013, 08:28 PM
Super Mommy
Good considering my dad is in the hospital. He's doing much better and we've spent a lot of quality family time. I can't wait for my LO to get here!

Never going to forget my angels in heaven. Until we meet again my loves. Mommy loves you.

January 21st, 2013, 06:05 AM
Mommytoeight2013's Avatar Super Mommy
Our weekend was pretty laid back. We didn't do anything maor but alittle bit of cleaning and watched some football.

January 21st, 2013, 04:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Not bad. I cleaned/reorganized the master bath, reorganized the linen closet a bit, did a bunch of laundry, took care of my FMLA and other HR paperwork, and did some work. It seems like everytime I cross something off my to-do list I add three more things... probably because as I get the big things done the small things come to mind.

January 21st, 2013, 04:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Saturday I visited a long-time friend and her daughter. It was so nice to see them! I only get to see her about once every 2 years since they live out of state. Her dd is just a couple of months older than my dd#2. Then we went to my IL's house for the rest of the day. On our way home, I started having contractions and had quite a few in the hour-drive home. They were pretty irregular and not really painful but definitely uncomfortable. That continued all night long. I'd have one and then 5 minutes later, have another one, then 20 minutes, then an hour and then 3 minutes. Really random. So, we just hung out at my IL's again on Sunday, just in case we needed to leave the girls and go to the hospital. I took it easy all day. I'm only 36 weeks so, I didn't want to encourage it. They ended up spacing really far apart and I didn't have any for several hours until the ride home again, I had 2. One was pretty strong but, nothing since then.
DD2:4
DS: 2
DD3: 9/19/14-10/19/14

Mom to 4 beautiful kids! 3 on Earth and 1 in heaven. Our little girl, Matilda Hope had Down Syndrome. She was born with TMD, a disease that is like leukemia. She fought that and beat it. Then, she had liver failure. She beat that, too. On October 17, 2014 she had NEC, necrotizing enterocolitis. My baby went to Heaven on October 19, 2014. She lived exactly one month.
January 21st, 2013, 04:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Had a good weekend. My husband did our "big" shopping trip to Walmart. I organized my pantry. It is so nice to be able to see all the items, and to have all like items grouped together. Talked to a lot of different family members on the phone which was nice too. It looks like everyone is not finished shopping for us! They are all still buying things, and will be sending them out to us.
January 21st, 2013, 05:15 PM
Super Mommy
Saturday was a lot of running around but not actually getting anything accomplished.
Sunday we finally made it to church and their little clothing closet to pick up a few things for baby after. Then I got to do lunch and shopping with my mom! The Sears department store at the mall is closing and everything is about 60-75% off. I got very few clothes since there wasn't much left but also got crib sheets wall decor a bumper, disposable changing table covers, and assorted other little baby things. Completely shot my budget but I did the math and saved about $300 if I had bought everything full price. Today I have attempted to catch up on laundry.
January 21st, 2013, 05:53 PM
calijk's Avatar First Time Mommy!
I worked sat morning and went out to eat a few Times but other than that I didn't do much of anything and it was awesome!
January 21st, 2013, 08:43 PM
Veteran
It was a low-key weekend for me, as I've got yet another cold (DD started nursery school this year so I've had tons, luckily this one seems pretty minor comparatively). We took the cats to the vet and DH did some car repairs - I'm trying to get various things out of the way before the baby comes. Got a few more baby details done. Oh and DH washed the car seat straps and installed the car seat finally, and 3yo DD was excited to have it next to her, and called it "precious" It is a relief to have that one settled, there are still lots of little details but most everything else could be handled after he comes home, if necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
It seems like everytime I cross something off my to-do list I add three more things... probably because as I get the big things done the small things come to mind.
This is me too! The worst ones for me are things like details my parents need to know to look after DD when we're in the hospital, washing sheets/towels for them, or things I want to clear up to make things easier after baby comes, like getting a start on taxes, etc. And the laundry, especially the gear and the toys, I always think of 3 more things I ought to wash, right after I finish a load...
January 22nd, 2013, 08:47 AM
Hokie Nicole's Avatar Super Mommy
Too short but good! Had my DS some and DF's daughter for a bit - both of our ex's needed to do other things. Got a lot of organizing done but also left a lot of projects to finish up this week. Weather was good after a snowy Thurs/Fri!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search