Enjoying the last few days & weeks...

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Sassalota
  • 2 Post By Mommytoeight2013
  • 1 Post By FullOfGrace

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2013, 12:45 PM
MommyKent910's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Anyone else enjoying these last few days or weeks before our little penguins arrive?

**Ive found that Im really trying to enjoy his little movements inside me since I know I will miss them once they stop. & Really trying to enjoy some last minute time with Hayden before we become a family of 4. As much as I cant wait to meet this little guy, I will miss the time with just Hayden.**
January 24th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Super Mommy
I also have found the movement more enjoyable and the heartburn and sleeplessness more tolerable because I know it is coming to an end.
Mama2Angels likes this.
January 24th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Mommytoeight2013's Avatar Super Mommy
I have been enjoying this pregnancy. This will be my last child so I'm savoring the movements as I won't ever feel them again.
LuckyOne and MommyKent910 like this.

January 24th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Super Mommy
This pregnancy has flown by and been easy and fun. Since it's our last baby I've been trying to enjoy these last days, which is only hard because I'm so looking forward to meeting our new guy!
January 24th, 2013, 03:15 PM
1st time mom
Everytime I get uncomfortable I think about how I wish I could meet her already.. But then I think about how these are the last days or weeks where it's just me and my husband. So I am trying to make this time special for us because I know our little blessing will be here soon enough.
January 24th, 2013, 03:27 PM
cheezpoofs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes, I am very much savoring the present and cherishing the end of my last pregnancy too.

January 24th, 2013, 05:12 PM
mistletoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Since this is likely our one and only, I do find myself smiling down at the not-so-gentle jabs of her foot and knee protruding from my side. It never stopped being weird or alien-like, but I've grown used to it and I will miss it. Pregnancy is truly a fascinating and magical human experience, and I feel privileged to have experienced it. That being said, this kid better get her act together so mom doesn't end up with an induction in two weeks.
January 24th, 2013, 05:44 PM
CptStargel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm enjoying playing with DD and talking with her and laughing with her as her last weeks as an only child. I also really savored nesting and cleaning my entire house tonight after she went to bed!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my amazing siggy!!!

January 24th, 2013, 06:18 PM
teacher.123's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah same here. I'm enjoying going about our day like we have all the time in the world to sit and feed the baby dolls, color, make towers, etc. Wednesday I took her to the Children's Museum and we had a blast and were both exhausted! Tomorrow we have our library class and will probably check some books out and play on the computers.

January 24th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassalota View Post
I also have found the movement more enjoyable and the heartburn and sleeplessness more tolerable because I know it is coming to an end.
AMEN to that!

Never going to forget my angels in heaven. Until we meet again my loves. Mommy loves you.

January 24th, 2013, 07:15 PM
Mrs.Ajalele's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mrs.Ajalele
I am trying very hard to not let the aches, pains and exhaustion damper my pregnancy.. I love the movements and the idea I am growing this life.. I am also treasuring every moment with my DD while she is my only baby.. We waited so long for her and I absolutely adore her.. Can't wait to see her with her little brother though!

*Always loving and missing my best friend the mother of my beautiful Goddaughter **Marissa Sue** you are always in my heart Mar Mar!* Left this earth to go to Heaven June 22nd 2008*

January 24th, 2013, 09:25 PM
I am only enjoying it because it is the end. I am blessed to have this little one but it wasn't planned and I wasn't happy (at first). Now that the end is in sight, I am overjoyed.
Surrounded likes this.

Last edited by FullOfGrace; January 24th, 2013 at 09:27 PM.
January 25th, 2013, 04:01 AM
Loving My Piglets
Im exhausted, but lucas is going through the terrible 2's for about 5 kids i think!! My girls were never this bad lol! I am trying to enjoy the last few weeks but the way lucas is making me feel i cant wait to get him out and get some energy back to deal with these daily tantrums :-(

R (10) 24.04.06 - our little angel
R (9) 07.06.07
L (8) 05.06.08
L (6) 26.04.10
C (3) 15.02.13

January 25th, 2013, 06:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am also enjoying all the belly movements, even though they can sometimes be really painful. It was an experience I didn't have with dd1. She was bigger and in a different position, but with this little one I can feel her little foot sweeping across my belly and her other limbs moving, etc. I also feel her hiccups.
I'm also trying to spend a lot of time with dd1. I know I'll be kissing our occasional nap together goodbye in a few weeks, not that I can actually sleep but I just lay there sharing that time with her. We play all day long, I'm going to miss our one on one time, but very excited to meet this little one.
January 25th, 2013, 07:49 AM
MiaVena's Avatar Proud Mommy
this whole pregnancy ive had so much time to enjoy it and every single movement/change i feel or go through. Of course i try and enjoy these last days or weeks, but i am working on getting better and losing the awful cough and runny nose... i have that horrible weakness and dizziness after that fever boom a few days ago. Couldn't imagine if Steven would decide to come out any day soon. I just think i wouldn't have the energy to push him out. So yeah - i am trying to enjoy, but its really difficult right now.
I cannot wait to meet him already, but i know that deep down i will miss these little wiggles and big bumps in my belly

January 25th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am enjoying the movements too since I know that I wont be feeling those movements in a while.
January 25th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Super Mommy
I am really enjoying the last few weeks of pregnancy. With the lower iron the last week wan't that enjoyable but now we are getting that straightened out I am back to playing with my boys and getting my house ready. On one hand I am excited for her to be on the outside so I can finally hold her but for now I love my 4 year old already showing he cares for her and trying to protect her. I am thoroughly enjoying my 2 year old getting excited about my belly and randomly patting it, or kissing baby, or trying to tickle me. As I get closer to my due date both my boys have been extra snuggly and I will miss them not being able to climb on my lap anytime they want.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search