Boobs not sore anymore?! So worried!

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2013, 02:17 PM
sara831's Avatar Veteran
So, this is my first pregnancy... so, naturally everything can get me worried. Well, my whole first trimester usually, mostly, my boobs were always sore!! And felt like big water balloons. Now I am 12 1/2 weeks and lately and especially today I noticed they don't hurt anymore. They feel totally normally. And they don't seem as super full and swollen?? I just had an u/s last Tuesday and it was normal, normal heartbeat and baby moving alot... but I'm still freaked! Anyone else have boobs that aren't sore or as sore anymore?!
February 6th, 2013, 02:27 PM
miniRazz's Avatar <3 my rainbow baby
As far as I know it is normal for the pain to go down in the 2nd trimester. Mine don't really hurt anymore and I'm just over 11 weeks.

Q&A: Why aren't my boobs sore anymore? - Pregnancy - First Trimester

February 6th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Super Mommy
Mine soreness comes and goes. I am expecting it to go away soon. I am a few days behind you. It's hard not to worry.
February 6th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Kayla_7602's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It can be very hard not to worry, especially when you are on forums where so many ladies have loses But try not to because generally most women feel much better and symptoms like, sore boobs and nausea tend to go away in the 2nd trimester, so I'm sure everything is fine!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for the awsome siggy!

February 6th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's pretty normal for the breast tenderness to ease off around now! Mine actually let up a TON between 9 and 10 weeks! (And I've had 2 ultrasounds since and everything is a-ok)

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

February 6th, 2013, 06:16 PM
IvyMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Mine still hurt but I have a friend with 3 healthy kiddos and she never had sore boobies
February 6th, 2013, 08:16 PM
DeletedUser12345's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wouldn't worry. Mine stopped hurting at 7 weeks. Baby is doing just fine. My boobs are still a lot larger, though..
February 6th, 2013, 08:42 PM
SmilesAreContagious's Avatar Rheanna Mommy-2-b
That is completely normal, but it is difficult to not question everything. I am nursing and although my boobs were never sore my nipples are super sensitive and it hurts to nurse sometimes.
February 6th, 2013, 09:29 PM
Fins's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm 11 weeks and they finally stopped hurting. I'm going to use this time to sleep on my stomach again before the baby prevents that!

February 7th, 2013, 05:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My boobs generally don't hurt during pregnancy. They did hurt this time from 4-6 weeks, but nothing since. My boobs have gotten bigger though, and my nipple areas are huge!
February 7th, 2013, 05:05 AM
mrskfet's Avatar Super Mommy
My boobs havent hurt this whole time but they dont feel as heavy or swollen either so I can relate to that. My nips tho are still quite tender and the area around them has grown alot enjoy the non-soreness while you can because after the milk starts coming in, I hear it hurts lol dont know when that happens though...
EDD: Aug. 9th, 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search