What crazy dreams have you had?

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Anitha I got this idea from you Your dream reminded me of one that I had 2 days ago.
I went for my 1st ultrasound and the Dr. was all..."WOW! How far along are you again? No...you're at least 7 months and it's a girl!" I got to see a 3d ultrasound and I was so excited that I skipped that many months without realizing it.
February 13th, 2013, 11:50 AM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
haha! Don't ya wish??

I've had c.r.a.z.y. dreams about like being late on a project with Chloe's school, or being late for work (I don't work), or ex's that show up, or music programs I need to perform at but I don't know how to play, etc. Just random dreams and intense. I wake up so exhausted and like I didn't sleep at all! Last night I finally got a break, I don't remember what it was, but it wasn't as intense as the last ones.

February 13th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
LOL Sheer your dream is amazing!! You guys already know my dream from last night. Well I could feel myself pushing, it wasn't painful at all...just the urge to push and it all happened in under a minute, DH was nearby but didn't know what to do. The nurses and Drs weren't in the room yet. Finally when the baby was halfway out (I am on a bed and the baby is also half on the bed and half inside me!!) finally someone came and helped and then all is well. I woke up at this point and realized I didn't find out the gender! I drifted off to sleep again and the dream continued! We cut to the next scene where I am in the recovery room and baby is in the bassinet beside me...I look and voila its a boy!! Then DH and I decide to take a walk and we pick baby up to our surprize he is able to stand up with only little support from us. Then he proceeds to walk along with us, holding DH's hands. We both were just marvelling at 'how advanced' he was And then my alarm went off

February 13th, 2013, 01:28 PM
Oh my gosh I am really cracking up! I can't believe you were able to fall back asleep and find out the gender ahahaha!! @ anothermother , that sucks that you aren't able to get any good sleep. Those dreams do sound crazy! I hate that feeling of panic when you think you need to be doing something, I would hate to have dreams like that constantly.
February 13th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Amber76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Amber76
I had a dream that I was having an ultrasound and it was twins. However, the babies were cartoon babies on the screen and they were dancing around. The sack around one of them wasn't complete and they thought I was going to lose that one but it was in there dancing away as we watched
I had another one that I was at the Dr.'s office in the hallway. I was upset that no one would see me. So a nurse came up and told me to close my eyes. She hit me gently on my forehead and then my chin and them missed the last time because I started to fall over. She said, "just as I thought, your hormones aren't balanced." or something like that. kind of funny

Katerina 01/10/07 Gabriella 12/29/09 2012 2013

Last edited by Amber76; February 13th, 2013 at 01:48 PM.
February 13th, 2013, 03:16 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I have had 2 dreams so far that I was losing the baby. Not fun.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search