Symptoms boys vs girls

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Wildflower

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Blessed with twins
I heard that the symptoms when a woman is pregnant with a boy vs a girl is very different. I've heard that when you have the worst morning sickness you are carrying a girl. And when you have a free pregnancy means you are carrying a boy. For me, that is not true. I was sooooo sick with my boys.. but it was a twin pregnancy so I am not sure.

Please mamas who had found out already the sex of your babies.. tell what are your symptoms!! TIA

Thank you so much Kiliki for my lovely siggy!

February 18th, 2013, 12:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I can tell you my boy pregnancy was a ton worse than my girl
February 18th, 2013, 12:05 PM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My girl pregnancy was worse than my boys, but with #3 (a boy), it was pretty much just the same or close to my pregnancy with my girl but I wasn't hospitalized for the vomitting like I was with her). However with my first and 3rd, I'm thinking my morning sickness was more my gallbladder than actual pregnancy because shortly after having #3, I had to have it removed because I was so sick.So who knows. Right now I feel the best than ANY of my pregnancies and I have no clue what to think and I don't know the gender yet. (hoping pink after 3 boys).

February 18th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Allie_SMg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am pregnant with a boy and I have had just about NO symptoms. I am tired more than usual, I had about a week of nausea around 6 weeks that was easily controlled by preggie pops, and then only had nausea when I didn't eat for 4-6 hours and my stomach was empty. I hardly had any breast tenderness and a little nipple sensitivity that is on and off. More often than not, I don't feel pregnant at all! I really feel great. So I'm a believer in the wives tale that for me, boy pregnancies are pretty much symptomless!

February 18th, 2013, 12:12 PM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh and I meant to say my bff was pregnant with twins twice (she lost one of the twins with her first pregnancy) and she had a boy and with the 2nd twin pregnancy, she had twin girls, and with both pregnancies, she NEVER had a day of morning sickness or queasiness, she was very fortunate and had a smooth pregnancies (aside from the loss at 12 weeks).

February 18th, 2013, 12:44 PM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had a girl and two boys. Morning sickness was about the same. But cravings, sex drive, moodiness, tiredness, all that were different between the two genders. I don't know gender yet but this pregnancy is so different than all 3! That's one reason I've been thinking twins, I'll know for sure if its one or two Monday and hopefully know he der too.

February 18th, 2013, 01:29 PM
Wildflower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I dont think that morning sickness really means girl, just like not having it means boy. I think it is subjective to the person. For the most part it *seems* that if you have a pregnancy that is totally opposite that you are more likely to be carrying the opposite sex. For me, it was true that I had zero symptoms with my son, and have been so sick this pregnancy with my daughter. But some people are opposite. And some people feel the same regaurdless of gender. So I think for some people the opposite symptoms = opposite gender rings true and for some just none of it is true.
PeruvianBaby likes this.

February 19th, 2013, 03:49 AM
mariri's Avatar Veteran
carrying a boy and its my first - i have horrible morning sickness
February 19th, 2013, 04:26 AM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
With my son I had: no morning sickness, no sore breasts (or if I did it was so minimal I barely remember it), no fatigue. Had spotting, heartburn, gassiness, constipation. Craved hamburgers at first.

With this baby (a girl): no morning sickness (mild nausea), SUPER sore breasts for the first 8-9 weeks, FATIGUE like nothing else--- I slept all the darn time!. No constipation, no spotting. Heartburn is only starting up now at 15 weeks. Only craved fruits and sweet stuff.

Pregnancies were TOTALLY opposite of each other and I've been saying since day one that I wouldn't be surprised if this was a girl because of just how different it's been for me.

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search