Where is everyone today?

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By beatlechicksteph
  • 1 Post By Hopeful2BMommy
  • 1 Post By rcjh12
  • 1 Post By Hopeful2BMommy
  • 1 Post By MrsLat
  • 1 Post By Mom2LillieAidan

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2013, 02:09 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
We are kinda slow today, what's everyone up to?

February 21st, 2013, 02:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Just got home from working a 1/2 day and mailing a bunch of stuff (including my beads, which should be there Monday) at the post office
navywifey2003 likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
February 21st, 2013, 02:15 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here. I went to hubby's work for lunch, been cleaning, and getting things together for a weekend trip.
February 21st, 2013, 02:15 PM
Where are ya going?

February 21st, 2013, 02:20 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Snowed in and doing some baking! It's been snowing since about 8:30 (it is almost 3:30 now). No school for the kids and DH is off today, so we've been chilling out watching movies, playing games, etc, and I made the best chocolate cake earlier
February 21st, 2013, 02:34 PM
Gatlinburg, Tn.
February 21st, 2013, 02:39 PM
I know lots of people who have gone there and love it!

I'm just hanging out. Everett is napping, Katelynn is watching a movie and David is playing on the Xbox. I'm catching up on my DVr. I need to clean downstairs but I'm feeling lazy!

February 21st, 2013, 02:56 PM
We go pretty often. It's pretty much the go-to place for KY, TN, WV, and surrounding states. We wanted to go somewhere new, but we didn't leave much time to plan anything.
February 21st, 2013, 02:58 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My 2nd trimester energy burst has already vanished so I am neglecting my housework and browsing the internet for recipes. I am starting a new and (for me) drastic diet after baby is born so I am already starting my research.

Oh and today I have decided to announce that I am officially tired of being pregnant and would like to push fast-forward to June.
MamaSkunk likes this.

February 21st, 2013, 03:11 PM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We just woke up from a random afternoon nap. We went this morning and added my car to SO's insurance and then he went and got them registered (we put it in his name, it was in my mom 's name before). Then we went out and got DD's hair cut and had lunch and ice cream.

#1, 4, 5, 7
February 21st, 2013, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie.June2013 View Post
My 2nd trimester energy burst has already vanished so I am neglecting my housework and browsing the internet for recipes. I am starting a new and (for me) drastic diet after baby is born so I am already starting my research.

Oh and today I have decided to announce that I am officially tired of being pregnant and would like to push fast-forward to June.
Check out skinnytaste.com! She takes loved fattening receipes and makes them healthy. Her zucchini lasagna is amazing!

February 21st, 2013, 03:21 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Okay, thanks for the tip, I will go and look

February 21st, 2013, 03:23 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im here. DD is chilling on the couch watching NickJr with the dog and I just did a little bit of cleaning and I am contemplating cleaning the kitchen floor that drastically needs mopped.

February 21st, 2013, 03:27 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I spent a busy morning at work. It is National Pet Dental Health Month so we stay crazy busy with dental cleanings (all of are under sedation which is my specialty). I got off at 3, picked up DD at school, dropped her off at grandma's to hang out for a bit. Now I'm off to package up all my beads so I can get them in the mail tomorrow.

Oh, and I've been spending lots of my Internet time scouring the web for baby names as we are nowhere closer to having a name for our little girl than we were a month ago.

February 21st, 2013, 04:16 PM
momneedscoffee13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to momneedscoffee13 Send a message via Yahoo to momneedscoffee13 Send a message via Skype™ to momneedscoffee13
Been out all day with my Mom looking at assisted living places for my grandparents and townhome/condo for her. And tomorrow we'll be doing the same thing all over again!

February 21st, 2013, 05:16 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I've been going threw all the girls clothes that they have outgrown and washing and taking photos and posting them on the resale page on FB. Hoping to clear some stuff out and use the month to get stuff for Zack.

February 21st, 2013, 05:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
At home all day. Dropped dd at preschool@8:30 picked her up@11. Was on the computer for a bit while she was at school. We had lunch then dd took a 4 hour nap I took a 2 hour. Got up got dressed showed a house. Got home put my sweat pants back on ate frozen pizza for dinner and now im on the couch. That was my whole day lol! I think I have been ou t of bed for a total of 2 hours today.

February 21st, 2013, 08:53 PM
First time mommy :)
I feel like I weigh a thousand pounds today and I am exhausted. My arms felt like jello all day which was weird. I have been having sciatica for over a week now. It's the worst back/thigh/calf pain ever! And I went to the mall today and had to take my shoes off when I hobbled back to the car because my feet swelled for the first time! But other than the physical ickyness, I feel good on the inside :-)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search