will you be sad

Forum: 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2013, 05:29 AM
Tamimomof5's Avatar Super Mommy
when your pregnancy is over? I know we are all looking forward to giving birth to our babies but will you be sad at all that it's over. What will you miss the most? For me I'll be sad....even though my pregnancy hasn't been the most enjoyable. This is most definitely my last baby so just knowing that I'll never experience pregnancy again in my lifetime makes me a little sad. I'll miss feeling baby move the most.
March 2nd, 2013, 05:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
This is likely our last too. I'm not going to say for certain but probably and yes that makes me very sad. I do look forward to meeting this little one and I can't wait for him to be in my arms but I will very much miss him moving inside me and my kids feeling him, talking to him, rubbing my belly
Tamimomof5 likes this.

March 2nd, 2013, 05:49 AM
bellasky's Avatar Blessed
I will be sad. I love being so connected to her. I love feeling her move. I know that I'll get to see her and everything but it will definitely be different. DH is still very jealous that I get to feel her so much.

March 2nd, 2013, 05:58 AM
Veteran
NO!!!!! NO NO NO!!!! I can't wait to have this little one out and never have a child in there again! I know that probably sounds horrible, but it's honest. I will miss being able to eat what I want and not worry about my weight, lol. Selfish, maybe. Sorry, just being honest again, lol!

March 2nd, 2013, 06:20 AM
MaineBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't think I'll be particularly sad. This pregnancy is likely my last and it hasn't been horrible or anything, but the movement gets on my nerves and I'm not a big fan of the aches and pains and restrictions and waddling and weird wardrove. I think I'll be quite pleased to just get back to being myself.

I WILL miss the lack of periods- god, that's the best thing about being pregnant and if it didn't mean pushing out a kid every 9 months, I'd totally stay pregnant all the time just to avoid AF!

March 2nd, 2013, 06:22 AM
plastikmom's Avatar Super Mommy
Pregnancy has caused me a lot of anxiety this time, especially since baby doesn't move much. I know there will be stress with having an infant at home again, but I can not wait to see him breathing and moving. I will not miss this big belly either and I hate getting out of breath just from walking up the stairs!! I'm ready for it to be over!!
March 2nd, 2013, 06:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I will miss getting away with things just because I am pregnant. Everyone at work offers me extra sweets and they are all telling me to go home early or work from home so that I don't stress myself out too much. It is nice.
MaineBean likes this.
March 2nd, 2013, 07:08 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
I will most definitely be sad. And I am NOT looking forward to giving birth. The labor process makes me very anxious. But I love, love, love being pregnant. I always have. And this time has made me realize that my last pregnancy was rougher than I realized on me because this one has been so super easy. The minor aches and pains don't concern me. I love feeling baby, and I don't mind my belly. I doubt we will have more, and so that makes me sad as well. I honestly feel BETTER when I am pregnant than I usually do non-pregnant.

New picture in progress......
March 2nd, 2013, 07:16 AM
kimberley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Umm.. I might start missing pregnancy in about 2 years. In which case, I might just get pregnant again. I need that time to forget all of the discomforts.
March 2nd, 2013, 07:22 AM
plastikmom's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
they are all telling me to go home early or work from home so that I don't stress myself out too much. It is nice.
Lucky you!! That is my fantasy!!
March 2nd, 2013, 07:26 AM
Cortney6983's Avatar Cortney
only sad parts for me are the movements and the ultrasounds.. i love those! other than that not really... and I'll be pregnant again sometime not too soon though! not sure if my body likes being prego LOL

March 2nd, 2013, 08:19 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamimomof5 View Post
just knowing that I'll never experience pregnancy again in my lifetime makes me a little sad. I'll miss feeling baby move the most.

March 2nd, 2013, 08:23 AM
2XlinkedPHkids
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamimomof5 View Post
when your pregnancy is over? I know we are all looking forward to giving birth to our babies but will you be sad at all that it's over. What will you miss the most? For me I'll be sad....even though my pregnancy hasn't been the most enjoyable. This is most definitely my last baby so just knowing that I'll never experience pregnancy again in my lifetime makes me a little sad. I'll miss feeling baby move the most.
Yes. No. Maybe So. Aww, hell, I don't know.

Heh.

Will be so glad to have this baby but it is my last and I will miss it moving a bit.

March 2nd, 2013, 08:44 AM
CrunchyMommaTo2's Avatar Proud Momma
Absolutely. I'm loving being pregnant! Obviously I am sometimes uncomfortable and some of his movements are quite painful but I wouldn't give this up for anything. I love my body while pregnant and so does DH. I feel more confident about myself the past few months and while I can't wait to have my baby, I also can't wait to e able to experience pregnancy again.
nameetog likes this.

March 2nd, 2013, 09:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm going to ditto the NO!!!! I thought I was done last time and this little one sneaked in there!!!! I was so bitter and angry the first few months I couldn't even look at a baby without feeling mad lol.. I'm excited now, don't get me wrong but I NEVER want to go through this again!
March 2nd, 2013, 09:23 AM
Twirlbird's Avatar Mia and Henry's Mama
Send a message via MSN to Twirlbird
I'm sure I'll get moods where I do.... But I am going to be glad to be more active with my daughter. I hate dealing with the constant cramping and bh. I want my body back.
John Henry Clifton aka Henry: April 11th 2013
Elizabeth Flora Ruth: March 6th, 2015
March 2nd, 2013, 10:02 AM
Veteran
yes, i will be very sad, this will be my last.

I am the most healthy and feel great when I am pregnant, I would be pregnant all the time if I had a choice.
HalfDozen likes this.
#1- dd19
#2- ds16
#3- ds12
#4- ds10

#5- dd8
#6-ds 3#7-ds 1

March 2nd, 2013, 11:17 AM
Veteran
Yes and no. I will be sad because this is my last for sure. This was our surprise bonus baby and knowing how hard its been being pregnant in mid 40s I know I won't be doing it again as I get even closer to 50. I enjoy feeling the bond of having a baby inside and feeling/watching the moving and knowing that we created a whole new person. I won't miss the fact that I am not a good pregnant person and I am a worrywart. I had been resigned that I was done after my first son was born so being pregnant again was totally unplanned but I couldn't be happier!

March 2nd, 2013, 01:54 PM
jen747's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes and no. I will never forget the first time I stood up after I had Brooklyn. I just looked down & thought, "Now I'm empty. It's just me." Hard to describe, but it definately was a feeling I didn't expect. We were TTC w/ MA this time & are definately planning to be done after this one, so there is probably going to be some sadness, but at the same time, I'll just be proud to have made it through two pregnancies with HG, and to have two amazing kids. And I have to admit, I really want a breast reduction, so I will be another step closer to that!

March 2nd, 2013, 02:14 PM
MsRK's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't think that I will be sad that pregnancy is over. I am , admittedly, bad at being pregnant. I feel this way because I am having problems with my blood sugar and now my pressure, and I was SOOO MUCH MORE sick than I could have ever imagined during T1 that it messed wth me a bit mentally. I see so many women who are sooo much better at this pregnancy thing than I am.

I say this to DH and he gets mad at me because he said that even with my blood sugar problems I have given up everything that I love to take care of the baby correctly and while other women can indulge in their cravings and eat comfort foods etc, I can't even do that to gain a measure of comfort and I don't cheat. So in that way he feels like I am doing so great. I can agree with that but I still feel that I stink at being pregnant especially when my body isn't cooperating.

I think I will be sad to not have the me and JUST baby time. I talk to him so much. When we are in the shower I sing to him and stuff and he is all mine right now, just me and him traveling around and going to doctors visits and it's a unique closeness that I won't ever feel again with him when he is born. Nearing the end of pregnancy also forces me to realize how fast time really slips by... and it will do the same once he arrives. So this makes me ok with holding onto anytime that I have with him and not rushing my days.
kitt likes this.

Last edited by MsRK; March 2nd, 2013 at 02:19 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search